Are we looking for the best window fan? Our expert comes out with the top 10 best window fans in 2019 after 72 hours of research.
You need the best window fan, which is a durable, reasonable budget, high-quality material construction, & smooth running for your home application.
Fresh air, clean environment, ventilation, and a comfortable temperature is required, to make your space comfortable to live.
During hot summer days, the temperature rises and makes the overall environment reasonably uncomfortable. In the dry days, the air becomes comparatively warm, sweating is likely, and the individuals may feel uncomfortable.
Poor ventilation leads to stale air, which includes odors caused by cooking, smoking, and especially smells from the bathroom.
Lack of ventilation not only causes stale air and discomfort, but it also expresses a negative impact on the health of the people. Respiratory illnesses are likely to be caused by poor ventilation.
The best solution to all the problems caused by poor ventilation and high temperature is the installation of window fans.
Window fans are installed on the windows, which improves the ventilation of the house and also maintain a comfortable temperature without making you spend a lot of money.
- 1 Comparison Table of Window Fan
- 2 Top 10 Best Window Fan Reviews
- 2.1 1. Holmes HAWF-2041 Budget Twin Window Fan
- 2.2 2. Bionaire 8.5-Inch High Quality Window Fan
- 2.3 3. Holmes Dual Blade Twin Window Fan
- 2.4 4. Air King 9166F 20″ Window Fan For Whole House
- 2.5 5. Lasko 2155A 16″ Electrically Reversible Window Fan
- 2.6 6. Air King 9155 Window Fan
- 2.7 7. Genesis 9 Inch Blades Twin Window Fan
- 2.8 8. COSTWAY Twin Window
- 2.9 9. Bionaire BW2300-N Twin Reversible
- 2.10 10. Holmes HAWF2021 Dual Blade Twin Window Fan
- 3 Facts To Consider For The Best Window Fan To Buy
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Windows Fan
- 5 Some fundamental information about windows fan
- 5.1 Benefits of Window Fans
- 5.2 Window Cleaning Ideas
- 5.3 Simple Cleaning Steps
- 5.4 Chemical Versus Natural
- 5.5 NATURAL
- 5.6 Types of Windows
- 6 Conclusion
Comparison Table of Window Fan
Can window fans get wet?
Ans) Yes, there are window fans can get wet in rainy weather. The window fans have water-resistant motors, and they also have a rust-resistant outer.
The window fans will likely get wet in the rain, light rains will not harm your window fan so you can keep them running, but in case of heavy rains, you should not prevent the window fan running.
Should you turn off of your window fan at night?
It depends upon your personal preference if you feel that the temperature is comfortable, and you don’t need the window fan working anymore so you can turn it off.
However, you can keep the speed of the window fan on low, and you can let it run throughout the night because it will provide ventilation, comfortable temperature, and it is not noisy at the low speed.
The window fans are energy efficient, so you don’t have to worry about them consuming a lot of energy. Again, it depends upon your choice, but if it remains on, then there is no harm in it.
Top 10 Best Window Fan Reviews
1. Holmes HAWF-2041 Budget Twin Window Fan
- Three-speed settings: It has low, medium and high-speed settings. You can adjust the speed due to your need.
- Comfort Control Thermostat: You can manually set the thermostat to maintain the desired comfortable temperature.
- Expandable screen: It is designed in a way that it fits the windows of all sizes.
- Water-resistant motors: The water-resistant motors make it safe to use in the rain.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 25.7 x 13.3″
- Item Weight: 7.5 pounds
This is another efficient window fan that will provide you with a cool breeze during hot summers.
It will improve the ventilation and will also get rid of the unpleasant odors or smells that might be trapped in your home.
The best thing about this window fan is that it maintains the ideal temperature of the room with its manual thermostat.
You will be able to achieve a comfortable and fresh environment with the use of this window fan.
- It is energy efficient and utilizes 60% less energy.
- It has electrically reversible flow.
- Three-speed settings.
- It can be used vertically and horizontally as well.
- No remote controls.
- The thermostat has to be manually set.
- It doesn’t have an LCD screen that shows the temperatures.
2. Bionaire 8.5-Inch High Quality Window Fan
- Independently controlled blades: You can set the blades independently according to your choice. One of the blades can be set to exhaust and one can be set to bring in the fresh air.
- Three-speed settings: It has low, medium, and high-speed settings. When you want instant cooling, you can opt for high speed; throughout the day, you can use medium rate, and during the night, low speed is beneficial.
- Programmable thermostat: You can adjust your desired temperature with the programmable thermostat.
- Remote control: You can set the speed of the fan with the remote control easily.
- Warranty: It comes with a nice warranty.
- LCD screen: The LCD screen shows the required temperature.
- Water Resistant Motors: The water-resistant motors make it safe to use when it is raining.
- Dimension: 25.5 x 14.1 x 6″
- Item Weight: 8.4 pounds
This is one of the most well-known window fans because of its high performance and efficiency.
It exhausts the hot and stale air from the inside and brings in fresh air from the outside. It is a double window fan, so you can set each of the two fans to exhaust air independently and to bring in the fresh air.
You can operate it manually or automatically, as well. You can maintain the required temperature with this window fan.
This window fan is recommended the most because it has all the features that you look for in a window fan.
Along with that, it is a high-performance window fan that provides you with the efficiency that you are in search of. It will not only provide proper ventilation but will also prevent you from getting respiratory illnesses.
- Maximizes cooling efficiencies.
- It can be used vertically and horizontally, as well.
- Built-in adjustable extender.
- Three-speed settings.
- It might be noisy for some people.
3. Holmes Dual Blade Twin Window Fan
- Versatile Air Flow: You can easily switch from intake to exhaust by turning the fan around in the window.
- Two-speed settings: It has a low and high-speed background. When you need maximum cooling, you can set it on high, but when you need less cooling and ventilation, you can set it on low.
- Adjustable screen: It is designed to fit into windows of all sizes with its flexible display.
- Water-resistant motors: The water-resistant motors make it safe to use in the rain.
- Dimension: 22.7 x 11.7 x 5.3″
- Item Weight: 5.25 pounds
Hot summer days with scorching heat make the overall environment of your space hot and dry, which is difficult to live in.
To get a cool breeze, the Holmes dual blade twin window fan is the perfect choice because of its fantastic functioning and smart features.
It is ideal for rooms up to 500 sq. ft. The window fan is designed to fit in the windows of all sizes. Since its operation is quiet, you can easily use it in your room without getting annoyed or disturbed.
- Energy Efficient.
- Fits in windows of all sizes.
- Safe to use in rainy weather.
- It provides a powerful cooling breeze.
- It has only two-speed settings.
- It doesn’t have an LCD screen that shows the temperature.
4. Air King 9166F 20″ Window Fan For Whole House
- Three-speed settings: You can adjust the speed to low, medium or high according to your need.
- Size: It doesn’t fit all windows; it only fits in windows that are between 27-inches and 38-inches.
- 1-phase motor: The motor is rated at 120 Volts and 1/25-horsepower.
- Front-mounted rotary control: It is used to select the desired speed.
- Power cord: It has a black power cord that is 7-foot long.
- Product Dimensions: 26.8 x 11.2 x 26.2″
- Item Weight: 33.4 pounds
This single window fan can be used for proper ventilation and for maintaining a comfortable temperature at home or even at work.
The best thing about this window fan is that you don’t have to remove it when closing the window, the window can be locked behind it when needed.
It works perfectly for smaller rooms and even for larger rooms. If you are searching for a high-quality window fan then you should definitely get your hands on this product.
- Powerful motor.
- It provides high-velocity air circulation with little or no maintenance.
- It comes with storm guard sliding panels.
- It also comes with instructions.
- It doesn’t fit in all sizes of windows.
- The settings are manually set.
- It doesn’t have an expandable screen.
- It is heavier than most window fans.
5. Lasko 2155A 16″ Electrically Reversible Window Fan
- Speed: It has 3 intake and 3 exhaust speeds.
- Rust-resistant: It has white powder coated grills.
- Side panels: It has expandable side panels; it fits windows that are 26.5 to 36.5 inches wide and 22 inches high and larger.
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 8.2 x 22″
- Item Weight: 11.55 pounds
This modern-looking single window fan is the solution to all your ventilation problems.
It makes the environment comfortable by bringing in cold air and exhausting stale air. It comes with expandable panels, yet it cannot be installed on all windows.
You can set up it anywhere you want, and it will provide you with a cool breeze. It will function amazingly at home or even at your workplace.
It is highly recommended for those people who are in search of a window fan that will provide proper ventilation and a comfortable temperature.
- Windows can close behind the window fan.
- Storm guard allows you to close the window for weather protection.
- Expandable side panels.
- It doesn’t have a control comfort thermostat.
- Slightly heavy as compared to other window fans.
- It doesn’t have an LCD screen to show temperature.
6. Air King 9155 Window Fan
- Size: It fits the windows who have height 22 inches, and who have a width of 26 inches to 34 inches.
- Cord: It has a black-tie that is 7 feet long.
- Material: Constructed of high impact styrene housing, ABS plastic blade, and metal front grill.
- Air circulation: It provides robust air circulation that gives proper ventilation.
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 8. X 22.2″
- Item Weight: 6.7 pounds
This single window fan is very efficient and high performance. With its powerful motor, it provides a great cooling effect on the space that you have installed it in. Since it is already assembled, it will be even easier to install it to your desired place.
You can use it in your room, living room, and even in your office because of its fantastic functioning.
It is great for office use because its operation is quiet and it will not disturb you while you are working. If compared to other window fans, it is less noisy at all speeds.
- It is rust-resistant.
- It provides powerful air circulation.
- It cannot fit in all sizes of windows.
- It might be very noisy for some people.
- Some people might have trouble with its motor.
7. Genesis 9 Inch Blades Twin Window Fan
- Three-speed settings: Unlike some window fans, this window fan has three-speed settings which you can set according to your need.
- Max cool technology: It has a built-in thermostat with ranges from 60 to 80 degrees.
- LED Lights: You can track the temperature with these.
- Dual motors: It has durable copper motors that endure through all weathers.
- Expandable side panels: Since his window has expandable side panels, it has the ability to fit in all windows.
- Reversible airflow: It is designed for simultaneously intaking and exhaustion of the air.
- Dimensions: 4 x 24 x 12″
- Item Weight: 8.4 pounds
This is another double window fan that will make your space comfortable and fresh.
A fresh and clean environment is always necessary to breathe fresh air, but it is not still available. This window fan will make sure that you breathe fresh air.
It has a wide range of features that may suit your need and it is better than other window fans because of its durability, portability and advanced technologies that many window fans, lack.
- Great for household fans and even for the rooms.
- It is portable.
- It comes with removable legs and can also act as a floor fan.
- It is easy to carry.
- It has versatile features.
- It is noisier as compared to other window fans.
- It doesn’t have remote controls.
8. COSTWAY Twin Window
- Dual-blade operation: It has a dual-blade operation which provides a maximum cool breeze.
- Two-speed setting: It has a low and high-speed background, which you can set according to your personal preference.
- Legs: It includes legs with which you can use it as a floor fan.
- Adjustable screen: It has a flexible visor that helps secure the fan in large windows.
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 5 x 11″
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
This smart-looking twin window fan is a must for you if you lack proper ventilation.
It will get rid of all the odors, smoke, and unwanted smells from the house while providing a fresh environment to breathe in.
It is a perfect window fan for you to maintain a comfortable temperature in hot weather.
The best thing about this window fan is that it has removable legs, which allow you to use it on the floor as well as on the window.
In case you need extra cooling, you can put it on the floor near you. It is highly recommended for you if you are looking for a powerful window fan.
- It is lightweight as compared to other window fans.
- Saves energy.
- It has a modern look.
- It has a smaller size.
- It doesn’t have remote controls.
- It doesn’t fit into windows of all sizes.
9. Bionaire BW2300-N Twin Reversible
- LCD: The LCD screen shows the temperature of the room.
- Remote controls: It has remote controls that allow you to set the settings according to your choice easily.
- Thermostat: The thermostat turns the fan on and off to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- Size: It fits windows that are 24 to 27 inches.
- Three-speed settings: You can adjust the speed according to your needs.
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 14.1 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 8.3 pounds
The best thing about this window fan is that it is a certified refurbished product. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. It has the capacity to draw in cool air and exhausts hot air.
It is a modern design and has electronic controls. It doesn’t require a manual setting as compared to other window fans.
It is much quieter even on the high speed so you will not get disturbed with its use. It is highly recommended because of its smart features and amazing functioning.
- Provides a comfortable temperature to be in.
- It doesn’t require a manual setting as it has electronic controls.
- It can be used vertically or horizontally.
- It cannot fit windows of all sizes.
- It doesn’t have legs, so it cannot be used as a floor fan.
10. Holmes HAWF2021 Dual Blade Twin Window Fan
- Expandable panels: It has expandable panels that allow it to adjust to windows.
- Reversible airflow control: It allows you to reverse the fan for intake or exhaust manually.
- Easy installation: You can easily install it to the window that you want.
- Two-speed settings: You can set the speed to low or high according to the time of the day and according to your needs.
- Dimension: 22.7 x 11.5 x 5.3 inches
This double blade window fan is available in white color. It can easily fit in a window with a screen.
You can use it as an exhaust fan, and you can also use it for cooling purposes.
It can throw out hot and stale air while it brings in the fresh air. The overall environment of the room gets new with the use of this window fan.
You will be able to feel the difference in the temperature of the room where this window fan is installed as compared to other spaces.
Sometimes, the kitchen gets heated up as well due to the heat of the stove so you can install it in the window of the kitchen to get rid of the hot and the odors caused by cooking.
It is highly recommended for you if you are fond of cooking and you are looking for a window fan for your kitchen.
- It allows you to manually set the airflow.
- It is lightweight.
- It is durable; hence, it will last you for a long time.
- Some people might have a problem with the expandable panels.
- It is manually reversible.
Whenever you are looking for any product, there are some factors that you need to consider.
It has a direct impact on your needs and your budget. So, before you make your final decision, have a look at the factors to consider to make a rational decision.
If you do not want to end up buying a product and then later finding out some of its features that don’t suit your need, let’s quickly have a look at them.
Facts To Consider For The Best Window Fan To Buy
Different products are manufactured and launched by various companies. These products have different models as well; some of them are the latest, while others may be old.
The price of the various products varies according to the company that manufactured the product and according to the model of the product; latest or old.
There are expensive window fans, and there are affordable window fans available as well. Now you have to figure out how much money you can invest in it. Once you know your budget, it will be easier to make the final choice.
One thing that is usually overlooked by the users is the durability of the product. Users mostly focus on the functioning and the model of the product. Product material is an essential factor; it matters a lot.
Window fans are usually made with plastic, and they are durable as well. Most of them are storm-resistant and will last you for a long time.
The window fans must be made with high-quality materials so that they last for an extended period of time.
03. Water Resistant Motors
Most of the window fans have water-resistant motors. It is essential that you get window fans that have water-resistant motors because the window fans are supposed to be installed on open windows.
There is a chance that the window fans will be exposed to rain. If the motors of the window fans are not water-resistant, there is a chance that the window fan will stop working.
The weight of the window fans is also significant. You need to get a lightweight window fan because massive window fans are difficult to carry and store. The thin window fans are easy to move from one place to another.
05. Speed settings
Most of the window fans have different speed settings. Some of them have only a two-speed background that is high and low, while some of the fans have three-speed settings that include small, medium, and high.
The speed can be adjusted following your need. If you need an instant cooling effect, then you will need high speed, but throughout the day, the low rate can work out as well.
06. Expandable screen
Different houses have different sizes of windows. The display of the window fan must be scalable so that it fits the window properly.
If not, then you need to get a window fan that matches the size of your window.
07. Remote controls
With the advancement of technology, new and advanced features of different equipment are introduced day by day.
Similarly, the window fans also have remote controls; they can be controlled with remote controls without any hassle.
You don’t have to manually set the speed setting because the remote controls help you do it naturally.
08. Automatic shut-off timers
The different window fans have automatic shut-off timers. When the temperature of the room is maintained, they shut off automatically.
It will keep on working until the required temperature is not reached.
We hope that this list of factors to consider will give you a clear idea of what options are available for you and what are some of the essential things that you need to keep in mind.
Now, to provide you with further information and clarity regarding the window fans, we have prepared a list of the best window fans that will show you the details of the products, and you will be able to choose the best one according to your needs.
When you are in search of any product, specific questions might arise relating to the product in your mind.
After providing you with the factors to consider, a detailed description of products, we have come up with some basic FAQs. These will surely answer the questions that you might have.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Windows Fan
Can the intaking and exhaustion of the air take place simultaneously?
Yes, there are double window fans that have a reversible airflow control. You can both the fans independently.
On fan will allow the cold and fresh air to come in while the other will throw the hot and stale air out, completing the exhaustion process.
It depends on your needs. The fans can work for intaking, they can work for exhausting, and they can independently work for intaking and exhausting simultaneously. However, all the window fans don’t have this ability.
Can the windows be closed with the window fans fitted in?
Yes, some of the single blade fans allow the windows to be closed behind them, so you don’t have to take out the fan and close the window manually. It keeps the window fan safe and also gives you peace of mind.
However, some of the fans don’t have this ability. To close the window, you have to take out the fan manually, and then you can close the window.
Can you install your window fan in the kitchen?
Yes, if your kitchen heats up and odors caused by cooking get stuck, then you need to install a window fan on your kitchen.
It will allow you to cook comfortably, and also; it will make sure that the odor doesn’t get tuck in the house.
Do the window fans work like Air Conditioners (ACs)?
No, the window fans don’t work like ACs, but they do provide a cool breeze, and they lower the temperature of the room.
Also, they are energy efficient, and they require way less energy as compared to air conditioners.
Some fundamental information about windows fan
The window fans are designed to fit open windows while providing proper ventilation. Some of them have expandable panels that cover the whole window.
The window fans can have only one fan in one frame, but two fans can be added side by side as well.
The window fans are installed on open windows, and they have various speeds. They can run on low, medium, and high rates depending upon the mood and need.
Some of them can be controlled by remote control, and you can quickly turn them on adjusting speed to your needs.
Different speeds of the window fans
The window fans usually have two types of speed settings. One is the three-speed setting, and the second one is the two-speed setting.
- Three-speed setting: The three-speed background includes three speeds:
- High speed: When you need instant ventilation and cooling effect, then you should set the window fan on the high speed. If someone smokes or if you cook something that has a strong odor, then you need the top rate for getting rid of the smoke and unpleasant odors.
- Medium speed: Throughout the day, when there is no need for instant ventilation or cold breeze, you can keep the pace on a medium where it maintains the temperature of the room and keeps bringing in the fresh air.
- Low speed: The window fans are somewhat noisy when they function. They are the least loud at the flat rate. During the night time, you can set at speed at low so that the noise doesn’t disturb your sleep throughout the night.
- Two-speed setting: The two-speed environment includes only two speeds:
- High speed: Just like the three-speed setting, when there is a lack of ventilation on a hot and dry day, you can set the pace too high to bring the temperature of the room down and also to bring in fresh air into the room.
- Low speed: During the day, if you feel that the temperature is comfortable, you can set the pace to low. You can do the same at night time.
Benefits of Window Fans
Window fans have a significant impact; they can perhaps solve all your ventilation problems.
These fans are versatile and provide a wide range of benefits. We are sure that you will not feel any discomfort after the use of window fans.
Maintain comfortable temperature
In hot days, when there is scorching heat, air conditioners fail to provide proper ventilation.
The stale air and unpleasant odors remain in the room with the use of air conditioners.
On the other hand, Window fans maintain a comfortable temperature in the room by providing proper ventilation as well.
Provide proper ventilation
Lack of ventilation leads to respiratory illnesses, and it has an overall negative effect on the health of the people. Fresh air must enter the room while providing new and clean surroundings.
The window fans can throw out warm air and bring in a cooling effect to your space. It cools down the temperature of the room and also makes it comfortable.
Sometimes, you are in the kitchen baking or just cooking for the family. There is a slight chance that the kitchen may heat up, and it will have strong smells spread inside, which will also cover in the house.
The window fan will come to the rescue by providing a cooling effect, so you can easily make yummy meals and will also get rid of the unpleasant smells.
Unlike air conditioners, the window fans have a low cost, so you don’t have to spend a lot of money.
They function amazingly while maintaining a comfortable temperature and an odor-free environment, and the best part is that its cost is low.
A window fan can act as a cheaper alternative to air conditioners.
A fresh environment of the room
It is very uncomfortable to stay in a space where there is poor ventilation. People breathe in stale air, which is also harmful to health.
To breathe fresh air, it is essential to have proper ventilation and a new environment in the room.
Removes unpleasant odors
Odors get stuck in the space if there is no proper ventilation. Odors from cooking, smoking, and even the smells from the bathroom create a very unpleasant environment.
With the installation of window fans, you can quickly get rid of these unpleasant odors.
Window Cleaning Ideas
Windows are the gateway to the home, so we all benefit from window cleaning tips for the cleanest windows ever. No matter the person or place, windows are everywhere.
While they provide the benefit of clear lines of sight, and opportunities to decorate with things like curtains, there is a clear downside to their clearness. Windows show all marks.
They display every handprint and water stain apparently. It is important for overall home and office cleanliness to keep our windows free of marks.
When they are free of stains and troublesome marring, we benefit most from the openness they provide.
Simple Cleaning Steps
As long as we do it correctly, cleaning is a straightforward task. In fact, assuming we clean properly, we can reduce the frequency of its necessity. By following these simple steps, your windows will shine with minimal effort required.
Water is Key
In spite of the rumor that water staining causes issues, this fluid truly is the key to window cleaning success. Use warm to hot water for best results.
This temperature will better dissolve unpleasantries, so they are easier for you to wipe away. The first step in cleaning is to get a hot bucket of water and a towel.
Wet down the area, including the frame. Thoroughly rinse the windows to remove all debris.
Of course, it is critical to dry windows properly. Ways to execute this task are variable. A much-loved favorite is by using a squeegee.
This tool creates a rubber seal with the window to manually remove the water without letting air enter.
It is the air mingling with water and a window that generates unpleasant marks on the window.
Squeegeeing prevents this by moving the water out of the way, leaving only a sleek surface behind.
Another method of drying the window without leaving behind water stains is to use a newspaper for the task. Take a single sheet of newspaper and crumple it up in your hands.
The coarser the bundle, the better. Use broad, clockwise circles to clear away wetness. This method prevents staining, though it does require a tad more elbow grease.
It is no secret that the more we clean something, the easier it is to clean. This is because less dirt and debris have the opportunity to accrue between cleanings.
Though it may seem like extra work, keep up with window cleaning on a regular basis. It will add simplicity and save time in the long run.
Small scale cleaning happens on a monthly basis. We should perform larger-scale overhauls seasonally, or every three months.
If winter is a concern, make sure to do a major window cleaning both before and after the cold season.
The results will be better if you remove the windows from the frame before cleaning.
This provides you with the opportunity to rid the surroundings of debris. There is a two-fold benefit to this step.
It prevents mold and mildew from getting the chance to take hold. It also keeps dirt out of proximity of the window itself. The less dirt there is around the less chance of it getting on the window.
Chemical Versus Natural
Water is great, but it is for rinsing, not cleaning or treating. When we use a cleaning agent, it creates a thin film over the glass which works as a short-term deterrent of stains and paints.
It keeps debris from sticking to the sheet of glass. The more skillfully you apply the cleaning agent, the longer the effects will last.
Chemical cleaners are efficient. They cut through dirt quickly and typically work for a longer amount of time.
That said, many modern households prefer to stick to natural methods. Ultimately, the choice is up to you.
This commercially available option has a potent odor. That said, provided you dry the window with the correct tool, it creates a streak-free presentation as a final result.
This clear chemical has less of an odor, though it does not perform as well as ammonia.
It evaporates quickly, so keeps in mind that after we spray it onto the window, we must wipe it off quickly.
Natural tools and their value as window cleaners are subject to debate. It all depends on whether we wipe away the cleaner properly.
With cleaners, it is important to note that rinsing must occur first. Wipe away cleaners efficiently and in a counter-clockwise motion (assuming you use newspaper, not squeegees).
Vinegar: This cleaner pairs perfectly with the newspaper. Place a small amount in your spray bottle and, using small, circular motions, wipe it off the window.
It is important to note that, for a short period of time, there may be a slight odor in the air. Open the window slightly (once dry) and turn on a fan to mitigate this effect.
Essential Oils: These agents smell ideal; and, if we use them in moderation, they are great cleaning tools. For those who are not particular when it comes to natural versus chemical, a wise idea is to cut the essential oil with alcohol.
The two work together in order to improve scent and cut through greasy stains. This mixture is especially useful for getting rid of hand and fingerprints.
Since alcohol evaporates easily, it is less of a risk to households with children.
Types of Windows
There are many kinds of windows. While the principal of proper cleaning holds true, some of the methodologies changes based on size and structure. Here are some of the most common windows, and tricks for cleaning them:
Panel Windows (fixed)
Since these windows are small and stationary, it is best to use newspapers instead of squeegees.
Clean the glass regularly, using vinegar and newspaper for long-lived results.
Ammonia is a great solution for windows like these. Since you can open them, consider rinsing them and letting them air dry.
Use ammonia and newspaper after the window is moisture-free. This will prevent damage and debris from adhering to the glass.
Stationary Picture Windows
Long windows benefit from the soapy water and a squeegee. Make sure that you dry them thoroughly and do both the inside of the glass and the outside.
Spray them with ammonia or vinegar and squeegee again to prevent staining.
Windows that slide need careful drying. Prevent streaking by making sure that they are void of moisture before moving the window itself. Clean the frame with care to preclude damage.
Window cleaning takes practice; though, after a few tries, you will quickly learn what the best methods are to treat your specific windows.
Glass quality and aesthetic value depend on proper maintenance. With good care, your windows will surely stand the test of time.
The goal of creating this article was to provide you all with the necessary information regarding window fans. We know how difficult it is to find out the best product available.
We did all the research and came up with a list of factors to considers, a list of the products with all their details, and lastly, a list of frequently asked questions.
We are sure that these lists will make your decision a straightforward and rational one.
You just need to figure out your budget, and also you need so you can finalize the best window fan that suits your needs and budget.
We wish you all the best of luck, and we hope that you will enjoy the cool breeze and fresh environment.