(Actuarial Common Entrance Test) ACET February 2020 Application Form Released. Read Here All About ACET 2020 application Forum, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important dates, application Process.
ACET February 2020 Application Form
ACET 2020 Application Form: ACET 2020 Registration has been begun from 5th December 2019 for February 2020 session exam. It will be sorted out to offer admission in Actuaries courses in Indian institutions. Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) has going to conduct the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET). Intrigued and Eligible candidates can apply online from 05.12.2019 to 28.01.2019.
It is a university level examination which is conducted two times in one year. Through ACET, qualified competitors will be admitted as student members of IAI. Here, applicants can check details regarding ACET 2020 including exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form etc.
ACET 2020 Notification Details
- Conducting Authority: Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
- Name: Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET)
- Start Date of Registration: 5th December 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 28th January 2020 (up to 3:00 pm)
- Availability of Admit Card: 12th February 2020
- Date of Exam: 29th February 2020
- Result Date: 7th March 2020
- Official Website: actuariesindia.org
ACET Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for ACET 2020, applicant must check out the ACET 2020 Eligibility criteria given below. Applicants will be eligible if they will fulfill the following eligibility criteria of ACET 2020:
- Education Qualification – The applicants should have passed intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Age Limit – There is no age limit for ACET 2020 entrance examination.
- Application Fee – 3000/- (Online Payment)
Note:- For ACET 2020 Exam, English will be the mandatory subject in 10+2. Graduate, Engineering students, management students, CA, CS, degree holders in Mathematics is also eligible to appear.
ACET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants can check details regarding ACET 2020 Exam Pattern given below:
- Question Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the exam.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be Online (Computer-based) mode.
- Duration: The duration of the ACET 2020 exam will be of 3 hours.
- Sections: There will be two sections. The Section 1 consists (Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation). The Section 2 consists (English and Logical Reasoning)
|No. of questions||Marking (for correct answer)||Negative Marking|
ACET 2020 Exam Dates
The ACET 2020 important dates like application start date, admit card date, exam date etc will be different for both months i.e. June and December 2020. The expected dates for ACET candidates are as follows.
ACET February Session 2020
ACET Registration Start Date – 5th December 2019
ACET Registration End Date – 28th January 2020 (up to 3:00 PM)
ACET Admit Card Available from – 12th February 2020
ACET 2020 February Exam – 29th February 2020 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
ACET 2020 February Exam Result Date – 7th March 2020
Last date for membership admission for those who wants to appear for ACET June 2020 Exam – 9th April 2020
How to Apply for ACET 2020 Entrance Exam
- Firstly, go to the official website of ACET @ actuariesindia.org
- Then a landing page will appear, here applicants can click on the direct link to register for ACET 2020.
- Then, fill the mandatory details is required in registration form.
- Now, Submit your form after re-check.
- Pay the application fee and complete the registration process.
- After that, to complete the registration process, the applicants have to log in once again.
- Now, candidates have to click on the “view” or “modify” button for check or to do any corrections.
- Now, candidates can click on the ‘Submit’ button, then registration process has been completed.
Official Notification – ACET February 2020 Notification
ACET 2020 Registration – ACET February 2020 Registration
Important Dates – ACET February 2020 Important Dates
Official Website – actuariesindia.org