Central Railway 2532 Apprentice Recruitment 2021: The Indian Central Railways, Railway Recruitment Cell has published Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Online. The railway department invites eligible candidates to Apply Online for 2532 Apprentice Posts in Central Railways before 05th March 2021 until 5:00 pm. All the desirous applicants can submit their applications via online mode. Links to detailed Central Railways 2532 Apprentice Vacancy Notification and registration are given in the description below.
- About Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Central Railway 2532 Apprentice Posts 2021 @rrccr.com – Quick Update
- RRC CR 2021 2532 Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Mumbai Division
- Bhusawal Division
- Pune Division
- Nagpur Division
- Solapur Division
- RRC CR Act Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- RRC CR Act Apprentice Selection Process
- RRC CCR Act Apprentice Salary/Stipend Details
- How to Apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
About Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
This detailed update is hereby generated to inform the railway aspirants who can apply for various Apprentice posts in the department. As per the official Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification, the selection process will be held for 2532 posts. The recruitment is undertaken by the Central Railways on behalf of the Ministry of Indian Railways. Details are also available at rrccr.com.
सेन्ट्रल रेलवे ने 2532 अपरेंटिस के पदों के लिए वाकान्च्य की सुचना जारी की है. सेन्ट्रल रेलवे द्वारा जरी अधिसूचना के मुताबिक अपरेंटिस के पदों पर 6 फ़रवरी 2021 से 5 मार्च 2021 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन स्वीकार किया जायेगा. सभी योग्य और इच्छुक उम्मीदवार सेन्ट्रल रेलवे की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.rrccr.com पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं. यह भी बता दे कि सेन्ट्रल रेलवे ने मुंबई, पुणे, नागपुर, भुसावल, सोलपुर सहित कई अन्य रीज़न के लिए यह भर्तियाँ निकली है.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Central Railway 2532 Apprentice Posts 2021 @rrccr.com – Quick Update
As per the detailed notice, the process of Central Railway Recruitment 2021 is online. So, the applicants must visit the authorized recruitment portal in time and fill their Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Form. Candidates can register online till 05-03-2021 up to 5:00 pm. Find eligibility details, salary details, and instructions to apply in the following parts of this page.
|News Type||Central Railways Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||2532|
|Recruiting Body||RRC CR, Ministry of Indian Railways|
|Selection Method||Written Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Working Locations||Across Central Zones (Mumbai, Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur and Solapur under various units such as Carriage & Wagon, Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed, Parel Workshop, Manmad Workshop, and others)|
|Last Date to Apply||05-03-2021 (Saturday)|
|RRC CR Official Website||rrccr.com|
RRC CR 2021 2532 Apprentice Vacancy Details
The shortlist6ed applicants will be appointed in the following work locations. Please check the number of vacancies in every work region before applying for RRC CR 2532 Apprentice Vacancy.
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Posts
- Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 49 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 48 Posts
- Ajni Carriage & Wagon Depot – 66 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 58 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
RRC CR Act Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be resident of India.
- A candidate must have qualified 10th/Matric examination or equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with at least 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board or Institute.
- Candidates must also have National Trade Certificate in relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Provisional Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
The minimum age to apply for RRC CR Act Apprentice is 15 years while the upper age limit is 24 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is given to reserved categories as per the rules by Ministry of Indian Railways. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Aspirants need to pay Rs. 100/- towards application and registration.
- Note: No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
RRC CR Act Apprentice Selection Process
The shortlisted applicants shall be selected in the order of higher merit on the basis of marks obtained in 10th/ Higher Secondary exams+ marks obtained in respective ITI Trades.
RRC CCR Act Apprentice Salary/Stipend Details
Act Apprentices will be paid stipend at the minimum rate as per the provision of Rule 11(1) of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 (Revised stipend rate as per notification No. G.S.R.680(E) dated 22/9/2014).
Ist Year: 70% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
IInd Year: 80% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
IIIrd Year: 90% of minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
How to Apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Interested applicants can submit their applications by visiting rrccr.com.
- First of all, they need to download official RRC CR Act Apprentice Recruitment Notification RRC/CR/AA/2020.
- Read the documentation very carefully before applying.
- Follow the application link after selecting your preferred work location and Apprentice Trade.
- Fill RRC CR Apprentice Application Form Online providing your accurate details.
- Pay the requisite fee and submit the details and generate a hard copy of the same.
- Wait for further updates and keep this printed application form for future references.
Links to Remember
Central Railway Recruitment 2021, Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Central Railway vacancy 2021, Central Railway job 2021, Central Railway apprentice job 2021, rrccr.com apprentice recruitment 2021