How to Join Intelligence Bureau (IB) In India | how to become Intelligence officer in India – If you have no answer to How to Join Intelligence Bureau, this post will help you find the right answers. Every hardworking job seeker would want to join the prestigious organization IB.
IB Recruitment is announced regularly for deserving candidates, and they apply for various jobs in massive numbers. You can apply for Intelligence Bureau Jobs by online mode only. If you are not aware of the application process, IB Salary, and Eligibility Criteria, keep reading.
- About Intelligence Bureau
- Intelligence Bureau Vacancies – Job Summary
- Join Intelligence Bureau [IB]
- Eligibility Criteria required to Join Intelligence Bureau
- Eligibility Criteria to Join Intelligence Bureau MHA
- Educational Qualification for IB
- Age Limit for IB
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- Intelligence Bureau Salary
- IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2021
- IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam Pattern
- IB ACIO Tier 1 Syllabus 2021
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness & General Studies
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- IB ACIO Tier-2 Exam Pattern
- IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern
- IB Security Assistant Syllabus
- How to Apply for the Intelligence Bureau Jobs
- What is the Salary of an IB Officer?
- Can I join Intelligence Bureau after 12th?
- Can A Girl Join Intelligence Bureau?
About Intelligence Bureau
Intelligence Bureau is headed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The headquarters of MHA is located in the National Capital of New Delhi. The organization regularly provided job numerous opportunities to Indian nationals. You can apply for the Security Assistant (Executive) and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) posts. You can apply for any of these to get into the department by qualifying the selection process.
Intelligence Bureau Vacancies – Job Summary
The Ministry of Home Affairs comes up with recruitment notices for many opportunities for hopefuls. The applications are accepted online via dedicated websites only. Candidates have to complete the registrations within the specified deadline to Join Intelligence Bureau departments. This process is not easy as the recruitment is conducted at the national level. Aspirants need to be physically and mentally sound before they join the Intelligence Bureau.
Join Intelligence Bureau [IB]
|Subject of Concern||How to Join Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of Organization||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India|
|Jobs Available||Security Assistant (Executive) and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)|
|Number of Vacancies||2000+|
|Job Classification||Grade II, Group C (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)|
|Selection Phases||3 ( Computer-based Test, Written Exam (Comprehension), and Personal Interview|
|Salary structure||INR 9,300 – INR 34,800 (variable including along with other allowances)|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
Eligibility Criteria required to Join Intelligence Bureau
You must keep in mind some important points while you apply for Intelligence Bureau Jobs. Age limit, educational qualifications, and nationality are the most important factors to consider before proceeding to apply.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Intelligence Bureau MHA
- An Applicant must be Indian national.
- He must have a clear record against criminal cases as per the state or central judicial bodies.
Educational Qualification for IB
- For MHA IB ACIO posts: An applicant must have completed graduation from any stream or equivalent from a recognized University/institution.
- For Security Assistant Posts: Candidates must have passed 10th (Matriculation) from a recognized education board or equivalent.
Age Limit for IB
The minimum age limit to apply for the posts is 18 years while the upper age limit is 27 years.
Age Relaxation: According to the central government, the upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for Ex-Servicemen.
The application and examination fee required is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates. While SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the fee.
If you want to join Intelligence Bureau, it’s must to qualify all the selection phases of the recruitment.
- For IB ACIO Posts: The selection process includes an Online Aptitude Test, Written exam, and Interview/Psychometric test.
- For Security Assistant Posts: The selection phases include a CBT and Physical Efficiency/Standard Test.
Intelligence Bureau Salary
- For IB ACIO Posts: Candidates are paid a salary from Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/-along with the Pay Grade of Rs 4200/- and admissible allowance.
- For Security Assistant Posts: Selected ones are paid Rs. 5200/ to 20200/-along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) including admissible allowances as per the Central Govt. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.].
IB ACIO Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates must check their IB ACIO Exam Pattern as mentioned below. The examination is held in three phases Tier-1, 2 and 3.
IB ACIO Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|General Awareness||100||1 Hour|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability and Reasoning|
IB ACIO Tier 1 Syllabus 2021
|Mensuration||Ration and Time|
|Averages||Profit and loss|
|Fundamental Arithmetical Operations||Computation of whole numbers|
|Use of tables and graphs||Decimals|
|Relationship between numbers||Operations Research & Linear Programming|
|Real Analysis||Fundamental Arithmetical Operations|
|Computation of Whole numbers||Time and Distance|
|Ration and Proportion||Interest|
|Time and Work||Fractions|
|LCM and HCF||Ratios|
|Age||Profit and Loss|
|Prices and Expenditure Problems||Simple and Compound Interest|
|Time and Work||Mensuration|
|Volume||Time and Distance|
General Awareness & General Studies
|Science & Technology||Static GK|
|Indian Polity & Constitution||Economy & Finance|
|Alphanumeric series||Reasoning Analogies|
|Artificial Language||Blood Relations|
|Calendars||Cause and Effect|
|Data Sufficiency||Decision Making|
|Odd One Out||Puzzles|
|Order & Ranking||Statement and Assumptions|
|Statement and Conclusions||–|
|Spellings Correction||One Word Substitution|
|Improvement||Verbal Comprehension Passage|
|Idioms and Phrases||Passage|
|Fill in the blanks||Spot the error|
IB ACIO Tier-2 Exam Pattern
|English comprehension & précis writing||20|
IB Security Assistant Exam Pattern
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark while for every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted.
|General Awareness||40||2 hours|
IB Security Assistant Syllabus
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, Indian Polity & Constitution,
General Science, Economy & Finance, Geography
History, Static GK
|Reasoning||Venn diagram, Missing Number
Paper-cutting & folding, Mirror Image, Embedded figures, Figure formation & Analysis, Series, Analogy, Arithmetic Reasoning, Blood Relation, Classification, Coding decoding
Distance & direction Sense , Matrix, Cube & Dice
Water Image, Pattern Completion, Counting of figures
|Arithmetic||Speed, Distance & Time, Profit loss & Discount, Ratio & Proportion, Average & Percentages, Boat & Stream, CI & SI
LCM & HCF, Mixture & Allegation, Problem on Ages, Time & Work, Time work & wages, Mensuration, Data Interpretation
Standard Trigonometry Identities, Heights and Distances, Statistics, Mensuration, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart
|General English||Synonyms & Antonyms, Error Spotting and Correction
Para Jumble, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Sentence Improvement, Fill in the blanks, Spelling Error, Idiom & Phrase
One-word Substitution, Active & Passive Voice, and Preposition etc.
How to Apply for the Intelligence Bureau Jobs
- First of all, it’s important for aspirants to download official job advertisement.
- Download the notice from mha.gov.in and read it very carefully.
- Register for the selected job using your phone number and email ID.
- Start applying for the desired job profile by entering your personal, academic, and professional information.
- Upload required documents in the prescribed format such as passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the required fee amount via net banking/credit card/debit card/.
- Verify the details before the final submission.
- Submit your application and save a hard copy of your Application form for future use.
Latest IB Jobs
What is the Salary of an IB Officer?
The IB Officer are untitled to salary in the range of 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,00 along with the applicable allowances. Salary can change according to posts.
Can I join Intelligence Bureau after 12th?
Yes, there are lots of opurtinity in Intelligence Bureau after 12th.
Can A Girl Join Intelligence Bureau?
Yes, girl can also join Intelligence Bureau.
How to join Intelligence Bureau, how to Join IB, Intelligence Bureau Salary, Intelligence Bureau eligibility criteria, Intelligence Bureau, join mha.gov.in, how to become Intelligence officer in India