Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites eligible candidates to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021. Aspirants can apply for IOCL 505 Posts for Technical and Non Technical Vacancies online. The recruitment process is being held for Bihar, West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, and Assam divisions. Vacancies are available for both technical and non-technical disciplines. The final date to submit the application is 26th February 2021.
About Indian Oil Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The Eastern Regional Office of Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued an official recruitment notification (Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/2). The placement cell has begun the registration process for various technical and non-technical trades. All the available seats are to be filled under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation. Further details pertaining to Indian Oil Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2021 are given below. Check Also – Indian Oil Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment 2021 (Last date – 19th February, 2021)
- IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Trade Apprentice (technical and Non-Technical) Posts @iocl.com
- Indian oil Non-Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Indian Oil Technical Apprentice recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Eligibility for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- Stipend and Allowance
- How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Trade Apprentice (technical and Non-Technical) Posts @iocl.com
As per officially released advertisement, the online registrations will continue till 26th February 2021 while the written test for various posts will be held on 14th March 2021. The major oil company will fill all the 505 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice as per rules laid by the governing body, government of India. Check for eligibility criteria, Application fee, and IOCL Recruitment 2021 application process here. Check Also – Employment NewsPaper This Week
|Notification About||IOCL Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Detail||Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Marketing Division|
|Name of Posts||Trade Apprentice (technical and Non-Technical)|
|Divisions||Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, and Assam|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Number of Seats||505|
|Education Qualifications||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, and Graduate|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Final Date to Submit Applications||26-02-2021|
|Admit Card Issuance||01-03-2021|
Indian oil Non-Technical Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|WB, BR, OD, JH, AS||21|
Indian Oil Technical Apprentice recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Eligibility for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice(Electrical)||Diploma (Electrical Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||Diploma (Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electrical & Electronics)||Diploma (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electronics)||Diploma (Electronics Engineering)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||ITI (Fitter)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electrician)||ITI (Electrician)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic)||ITI (Electronic Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic)||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Machinist)||ITI (Machinist)|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate)|
The lower age limit for Trade/ Technical Apprentice is 18 years while the upper age limit is 24 years.
Note: Upper age is relaxable for reserved categories as per central government norms.
Non fee for any category.
- Written test (90 minutes duration) will be conducted for all the shortlisted applicants.
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam.
- Document verification.
- Pre-engagement Medical Fitness Test.
Apprenticeship Duration: 12-15 months
Stipend and Allowance
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
- HRA/Company Accommodation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the authorized web media which is, iocl.com.
- Refer to the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/2.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Choose the Discipline Code and fill your application according to the chosen trade.
- Complete your registration and save a hard copy of your Application form for future use.
Links to Refer
Attention: Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (RDAT) portal at apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action