West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 125 Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Posts job details, how to apply, last date
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
West Bengal WB Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has discharged the WBPRB vacancy Notification for fill the 125 empty posts. The applicants who are searching latest Govt Jobs can apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019. The eligible candidates want to apply for 125 posts of Staff Officer-cum-Instructor. Candidates can submit the West Bengal Police Recruitment Application Form by online mode at the latest last date i.e. 24 December 2019. It is a golden chance from the government of West Bengal, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019. Candidates who want to fill application form from 24 November 2019.
And, you can also visit the official site for further details. Here, we have shared you all the important details of West Bengal Police Recruitment for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor 2019 underneath here.
West Bengal Police Vacancy 2019 Details
- Organization Name: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB)
- Announcement Type: West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019
- Job Category: Govt Job
- Name of Post: Staff Officer-cum-Instructor
- Total Posts: 125 posts
- Made of Application: Online
- Job Location: Kolkata
- Availability of Application Form: 24 November 2019
- Last Date to Apply Application Form: 24 December 2019
- Official Website: wbpolice.gov.in
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 Post Details & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who will apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 need to check the official notification first from official website of WBPRB. Candidates need to check eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, and important dates are given below. We are providing the detailed information of WBPRB Recruitment Details for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor 2019 here given underneath.
|Category||No. of Posts|
- Applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Candidates must be 21 years of age and not more than 39 years. And, age relaxation is given to the applicants as per government norms.
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 270/-
- For SC/ST of West Bengal only – Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee)
Physical Measurement & Efficiency Test
|Class||Height (in cm)||Chest (only male)||Weight (in kg)||Run|
|Candidates of all categories||Male: 167 cm, Female: 160 cm||78 cm (with a minimum expansion of 5 cm)||Proportionate to height & age||Male: 800 meters run within 3 minutes, Female: 400 meters run within 2 minutes|
|Gorkhas, Rajbanshis, Garwalis and Scheduled Tribes||Male: 160 cm, Female: 152 cm||76 cm (with a minimum expansion of 5 cm)||Proportionate to height & age||Male: 800 meters run within 3 minutes, Female: 400 meters run within 2 minutes|
- Staff Officer-cum-Instructor – 7100 to 37600/- (Grade Pay – Rs. 3900/-)
The candidates will be selected for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor posts by Preliminary Exam, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Competitive Examination and Personality Test.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 11.2019
- Last Date of Online Application – 12.2019
- Last Date of Payment of examination fee – 12.2019
- Exam Date – Update Soon
- Admit Card Issue – Update Soon
By clicking on below links you can apply online for West Bengal Police Recruitment for Staff Officer-cum-Instructor Vacancy 2019. We advise you that you must read West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 official announcement very carefully before applying online.
Official Notification –
Official Website – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here