This is the latest update for Class 12th Students regarding Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021. The Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh issues AP Board 12th Exam date 2021 for the current academic session. Students can find the download link in this page to get BIEAP Intermediate Time table 2021 easily and continue their studies. Dear students, it’s most important to get to know the exact dates and days for your board exams. Therefore, you need to read this news update in full.
- Announcement Regarding: AP Board 12th Time Table 2021
- Examination Board: Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education
- Class/Standard: 12th/ XIIth /Intermediate
- Board Headquarters: Vijaywada
- Subjects/Streams: 85+ streams and subjects
- Date Sheet available for: Science, Arts, Commerce, Minor Subjects, First Language, Second Language, Modern Language, and Bridge Course
- Examination Dates: March 2021 first week (Tentative)
- Date Sheet Status: January 2021 Mid-week (Tentative)
- AP Board 12th Result 2021 – Available Soon
- Official Website: ap.gov.in
- Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021
- AP Board 12th Academic Calendar 2021 – 2021
- AP intermediate exam time table 2021 | Andhra Pradesh 12th Date Sheet @ bie.ap.gov.in
- Andhra Pradesh 12 Board Subjects
- How to Download Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021
- AP 12th Exam 2021 Preparation Guide
- How to Prepare for Science, Commerce and Arts?
- About BIEAP Board- Summary
- Andhra Pradesh intermediate exam time table FAQs
- Will BIEAP issue 12 Time Table 2021 for all subjects on the same day?
- Will AP 12 Practical’s be held before Theory exams?
- What are the minimum passing marks for AP 12 Board exams 2021?
Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021
The Board of Intermediate Examination Andhra Pradesh is the highest government authority that conducts a state-wide examination process for 10+1 and 10+2 students. Those who have enrolled or the last school year examination and assessment will have to appear in the annual examination in March 2021. To help students with better planning and revision, the board’s panel prepares Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021.
A vast number of students have been waiting to get to know their AP Board 12th Exam Date and score good marks because it’s their final year at school. Also, securing par extinction gets them a chance to apply for higher education easily. Kindly, find the detailed Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021 based on tentative dates below.
AP Board 12th Academic Calendar 2021 – 2021
As per official report, the revised Academic Calendar issued by the the official authority (BIEAP), the first term exams for Andhra Pradesh 1st and 2nd year students will start from the month of November 2020. This exam will be followed by half yearly Andhra Pradesh 12th exam which was held in January, 2021. The complete date chart of Andhra Pradesh 12th exam as follows…
|Exam Type||1st Year Intermediate||2nd Year Intermediate|
|First Term||16th November, 2020 to 30th January, 2021||2th November, 2020 to 9th January, 2021|
|Half Yearly Exam||23rd January, 2021 to 31st January, 2021||4th January, 2021 to 9th January, 2021|
|Second Term exam||1st February, 2021 to 23rd April, 2021||11th January, 2021 to 23rd April, 2021|
|Pre-final exam||First week of March 2021||Last week of February, 2021|
|AP 12th Practical Exam||NA||First week of March, 2021|
|Theory Exam||Last week of March 2021||Last week of March, 2021|
|AP 12th Result||First week of June, 2021|
|Supplementary Exam||Last week of June, 2021||Last week of June, 2021|
AP intermediate exam time table 2021 | Andhra Pradesh 12th Date Sheet @ bie.ap.gov.in
Note: This exam schedule is to let students have an idea about the upcoming exams. Please refer to the official link to get the actual date sheet.
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Part 2: 2nd Language- Paper II|
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Part 1: English Paper-II|
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Part- 3 Mathematics paper- II A Botany Paper-II Civics Paper-II|
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Mathematics Paper – II B Zoology Paper-II History Paper-II|
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Physics Paper-II Economics Paper-II|
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Chemistry Paper-II Commerce Paper-II Sociology Paper-II Fine Arts, Music Paper-II|
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Geology Paper-II Public Administrator Paper-II Logic Paper-II Bridge Course Maths Paper-II (For B.P.C. students)|
|Mar 2021||9:00 am to 12:00 pm||Modern Language Paper-II Geography Paper-II|
Andhra Pradesh 12 Board Subjects
Bridge Course Maths Paper
Chemistry Paper 2
Classical Language Paper 2
English Paper 2
Fine Arts Paper 2
Geography Paper 2
Geology Paper 2
History Paper 2
Logic Paper 2
Mathematics Paper 2 A
Mathematics Paper 2 B
Modern Language Paper 2
Music Paper 2
Physics Paper 2
Second Language Paper 2
How to Download Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021
- Visit the main website for the Board which is, gov.in
- You can get to the latest assortment of updates on the homepage in eh latest news & announcement section.
- Find a download link available for Intermediate Exams.
- Download its pdf file.
- Generate a printed copy of it and keep it for emergency use.
Link to use: Download Andhra Pradesh Board 12th Time Table 2021 from bieap.gov.in.
AP 12th Exam 2021 Preparation Guide
How to Prepare for Science, Commerce and Arts?
Science subjects mostly contain concept-based questions which are rather interconnected. Say, integration and differentiation are majorly used in Physics. The best way to prepare your concept-wise topics is to practice the questions repeatedly. Students must have a good command of the formulae and their implementation.
On the other hand, Commerce stream requires your mathematical sharpness (Accountancy), and business kills. It’s important to theorize concepts based on non-numerical topics like economics, and Business studies. It’s rather a stream that focuses on your computational skills and theory-based conceptualization. This is where rote learning will never be helpful.
Subjects like Geography, Psychology, and History requires an alert mind to grasp and remember events, definitions, and self-explanatory methods. These subjects are related to everyday life scenarios and must be prepared with utmost attention.
- As the Andhra Pradesh has cut 30% syllabus this year, students can feel relieved from the burden a little.
- Even so, they should strictly practice and follow the syllabus allotting ample time to each concept covering very relevant topic.
About BIEAP Board- Summary
The state education board is a renowned authority that mandates educational content such as syllabus, curriculum, and student assessment, including annual exams. The board had recently decided to cut 30% syllabus from all the subjects given the outbreak of the COVID pandemic. BIEAP is one of the most reputed Education Council of India. To help and provide proper time to prepare for the Board exams, students are informed about the Exam Time Table before the theory, and practical papers are conducted.
Andhra Pradesh intermediate exam time table FAQs
Will BIEAP issue 12 Time Table 2021 for all subjects on the same day?
Yes, the board issues Andhra Pradesh Board 12 time table for Science, Commerce, and Arts on the same day.
Will AP 12 Practical’s be held before Theory exams?
Like every year, the Secondary Education Board conducts Practical exams before theory exams. The dates for AP Board 12 Practical’s date are probably in mid of February till the last week of February 2021.
What are the minimum passing marks for AP 12 Board exams 2021?
Students appearing in their Andhra Pradesh Board Exams must score 35% or above to qualify these exams.
Andhra Pradesh 12th Time Table, Andhra Pradesh 12th Time Table 2021, AP Board 12th Exam date Sheet, AP intermediate exam time table 2021, AP inter exam time table, AP 12th exam date, AP AP 12th exam time table, AP inter time table 2021