Bihar ITI application form, Bihar ITI 2021, Bihar ITICAT 2021, Bihar ITICAT application form BCECEB ITI application form, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Process, Bihar ITI entrance Test 2021
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has started Online Registrations for Bihar ITICAT 2021 for admission to ITI courses in Bihar. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts a state-level Competitive Admission Test for ITI trades. Students who are willing to get admission to ITI Trades this year must fill Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form. The last date to submit Part-A and B of application forms is
05-08-2021 Last date of Submit application is extended to 15 August 2021.
- Bihar ITICAT Application 2021
- Official Notification – BCECEB has recently announced official notification to extend the last date for online application process for ITICAT 2021. Check the notification from below image
- Bihar ITICAT Application Process – Short Details
- Bihar ITICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Process
- Important Dates
Bihar ITICAT Application 2021
The Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test is conducted annually by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This board conducts competitive yearly examinations and counselling for admissions in various Medical, Engineering, and Agricultural streams in the government Institutions. A huge number of students apply for Bihar ITICAT to fight for a limited number of seats. Those who are seeking admission to government institutions must submit Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form in time.
Official Notification – BCECEB has recently announced official notification to extend the last date for online application process for ITICAT 2021. Check the notification from below image
Bihar ITICAT Application Process – Short Details
|Announcement Type||Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form|
|Name of Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna|
|Name of Examination||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test|
|Admission Streams||ITI Certification for Various Trades|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Application||05/08/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application fees through Challan||15, August 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application fees through Online Mode||17 August 2021|
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must note the Bihar ITICAT 2021 Eligibility criteria thoroughly for online registration. All the details regarding examination, age limit, educational requirements, and Application fees are provided in the following segments of this article. If you want to gain admission to government ITIs in Bihar, qualifying Bihar ITICAT 2021 is of utmost importance.
- The candidate must have qualified 10th class from any recognized board.
- The candidates must have passed class 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- As on 01-08-2021, the students must be a minimum 14 years of age and must not be born after August 01, 2007.
- To apply for Trades Mechanic Tractor and Motor Mechanic Vehicle, the candidates must be 17 years of age.
- Unreserved/General/OBC Category: 750/-
- SC/ST: 100/-
- PwD: 430/-
Payment Mode: Application fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan. Application Fee is as per last year.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Process
The Bihar ITICAT Application Process consists of Online application and offline modes.
Step 1: Registration
- Download the Notification and read it very carefully.
- To register online for Bihar ITICAT 2021, provide your email ID and Contact Number.
- These details are required for Account activation. Candidates can use the email ID as username to fill Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form
Step 2: Personal Information
- After registering successfully, the next step is providing personal information.
- Candidates will be asked to enter details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, etc.
- Click Save and Continue Button.
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
- Candidates will be asked to upload a scanned image of recent coloured passport-sized photo and signatures in the format as prescribed by the Board.
- Click Save and Continue button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- Provide all the essential educational details required as per instructions.
- Proceed further by clicking “Save and Continue” Button.
Step 5: Preview your Application
- Students are asked to preview and check the details entered in the Steps 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- If there is a mistake in Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form, they can update the information by pressing the edit button.
- If the details entered are correct, press the Save and Continue
Step 6: Fee Payment
Applicants can pay the fee through Online/offline modes. They can print bank challan or use Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/NEFT options.
Step 7: Part A and Part B
- Students are advised to print a hard copy of Part A and Part B of their Bihar ITICAT 2021 Application Form.
- This hard copy must be kept safe for Counselling during Bihar ITICAT Application Process. However, candidates need not send this form to the board via post.
- Once submitted, the editing of application form swill not be allowed.
|Online Registration starts||05 Jul 2021|
|Online Registration Closing Date||15 Aug 2021|
|Last date of payment through Challan||17 Aug 2021|
|Last date of payment in online mode||18 Aug 2021|
|Online Editing of Application Form||10 – 12 Aug 2021|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Date of Examination||Available Later|
|Bihar ITICAT Result 2021||Available Later|