Uttarakhand Police constable recruitment 2021 Uttarakhand Police constable application process UK police latest vacancy 2021 UK Police Constable recruitment 2021
Get ready to apply for Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2021. The state government authority has confirmed that UKSSSC 1700 Constable Vacancy will be filled this year in March. Aspired candidates need to read this update and start apply for UKSSSC Police Recruitment 2021 online. DGP of Uttarakhand Police Mr. Ashok Kumar has confirmed that around 1000 posts of constable and head constable will also be carried out which remained pending due for promotion.
- About Uttarakhand Constable Vacancy 2021
- Uttarakhand Constable Bharti 2021- Recent Updates
- Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2021 | UK Police Constable Vacancy 2021
- Uttarakhand Police Constable Vacancy 2021- Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- UKSSSC Police Constable Pay Scale
- How to Apply for Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2021
About Uttarakhand Constable Vacancy 2021
Uttarakhand Police, Government of Uttarakhand, invites eligible candidates to apply for Constable Posts. The 1700 vacant seats will be filled in Transport Police and Civil Police departments. Unlike the previous times, the Uttarakhand Constable Vacancy 2021 process will be undertaken by Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission. The number of vacancies is subject to change as per the authority’s decisions.
Uttarakhand Constable Bharti 2021- Recent Updates
As per the recent announcements, the state Police Department will start the online registration and application process online. Uttarakhand Constable Bharti 2021 process consists of a written and date for tests (PET/PST). Candidates from all over India can apply for constable posts given they fulfil the eligibility criteria and applying conditions. The closing date for the online application is going to be announced shortly. Check Also – Employment News PDF
Important Updates on 21st March 2021:- UKSSSC will start UK Police Recruitment 2021 application process for 1700+ constable posts from March 2021. Interested candidates can get details from below article.
Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2021 | UK Police Constable Vacancy 2021
|Update Type||Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Department||Uttarakhand Police, Govt. of Uttarakhand|
|Name of Post||Constable (Transport & Clivil)|
|Recruitment Department||Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Dehradun|
|Proposed No. of Vacancy||1700 Posts|
|Selection Process||Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Exam Date||To Be Announced Shortly|
|Application Submission Date||To Be Announced Later|
|UKSSSC Official Website||sssc.uk.gov.in|
Uttarakhand Police Constable Vacancy 2021- Details
- Transport Police Department: 312 Posts
- Civil Police Department: 1600 Posts
An applicant must be Indian citizen.
Candidates must have qualified Intermediate or equivalent from an education board by recognized by the State or Central.
- The minimum age limit to apply for Constable Posts is 18 years, while the upper age limit is 22 years.
- Age Relaxation: Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Freedom fighters categories, will be given 5-years’ relaxation, OBC category will be given 3-year’s relaxation.
- Applicants need to wait for till the UKSSSC Police Constable 1700 Vacancy Notification 2021 is announced. Refer to the same to check Application fee.
- Payment Mode: Application Fee can be paid via debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
The shortlisted applicants shall have to undergo a written test, PET/PST, and Medical Test. The complete schedule to the selection process will be available shortly.
UKSSSC Police Constable Pay Scale
- After selection, appointees shall be paid Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with a Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-.
- The Pay scale will be revised as per Pay Scale after 7th CPC pay Matrix Level-03).
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Hopefuls need to visit the UKSSSC official website which is, “uk.gov.in.”
- Look for the recently published advertisement.
- Download it and read it very carefully before applying.
- Click the Apply Online button and provide your personal, contact, and academic information.
- Upload soft copies of your relevant documents including passport-sized image and signature.
- Pay the application fee and complete the online application process.
- Submit your application and print its hard copy for future reference.