Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced 7298 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – HSSC Police Constable (GD) Vacancy Male-Female notification and online Apply for 7298 posts announced on @hssc.gov.in. check here all Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, application process etc.
Aspirants, get ready to apply for Police Constable and SI posts in Haryana. Haryana Police Recruitment Board will release Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 Notification. It’s been a long time since Haryana Police conducted recruitment for General Duty Constable for male and female aspirants from the state.
The Government of Haryana will give a golden opportunity to those who want to work in Haryana Police department. Read the details furnished in the following sections and follow the steps to register for HSSC Police Constable Bharti online.
Due to official reasons, the Recruitment Board had withdrawn the previous recruitment, and many aspirants were left without any job assurance. This time, the state government is preparing to begin the process of selection for as many as 7298 candidates for Male and Female Constable (GD), Sub Inspectors, and constable IRB. The selection process will be administered by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission or the state’s Police Recruitment Board.
Latest News on 11th January, 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has now started to accept online application for the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 for the post of Male Constable (general Duty), Female Constable (general Duty). All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 and before apply please check all the required details about Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021 such as Eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, Exam pattern, syllabus, application process and other important details.
- Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 2021 – HSSC Police Constable GD Posts Apply Online @hssc.gov.in
- Important Demarcation for Haryana SSC Police Constable Vacancy
- HSSC Constable 2021 Post Details
- Eligibility Criteria Haryana Police Recruitment
- Educational Qualification Haryana Police Recruitment
- Application Fee Haryana Police Recruitment
- Haryana Police Recruitment Selection Process
- Pay Scale for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021
- How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021
Haryana Police Recruitment Notification 2021 – HSSC Police Constable GD Posts Apply Online @hssc.gov.in
Hopefuls meeting the eligibility criteria may submit their applications online via the commission’s official gateway or the recruitment board’s channel. Kindly, read all the information related to Haryana Police Recruitment 2021 and proceed to apply against the advertisement propagated by the placement authority. The opening and closing dates for can be checked here in due course of time.
|News Discussed||Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Authority||Haryana Police Recruitment Board|
|Examination Conductor||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacant Posts||Constable (General Duty), Sub Inspector|
|Work Location||Within State|
|Number of Vacancies||7298 Posts|
|Last Date||Updated Shortly|
|Official Portal||www.hssc.gov.in , hprbonline.com|
|Online Apply start||11th January, 2021|
|Online Apply last date||10th February, 2021|
|Exam date||27th-28th March 2021|
Important Demarcation for Haryana SSC Police Constable Vacancy
Before applying online, it is essential to read the eligibility criteria and see whether you fit in as the right applicant for the job or not. Please read the following conditions carefully and get ready with the necessary documents required for these vacancies.
HSSC Constable 2021 Post Details
Total Number of Posts – 7298 Posts
Male Constable (General Duty)– 5500 (Gen – 1980, Sc – 990, BCA – 770, BCB – 440, EWS – 550, ESMGEN – 385, ESM-SC – 110, ESM – BCA – 110, ESM-BCB – 165)
Male Constable (General Duty)- 1100 (Gen – 396, Sc – 198, BCA – 154, BCB – 88, EWS – 110, ESMGEN – 77, ESM-SC – 22, ESM – BCA – 22, ESM-BCB – 32)
Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 – 698 posts
Eligibility Criteria Haryana Police Recruitment
- Intended candidates must be a minimum 18 Years and maximum 25 Years on the last date of application submission.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the state government.
- The candidates from the SC, ST, and Women candidates are given relaxation up to 5 years while for the aspirants from OBC categories are given up to 3 years of relaxation.
Educational Qualification Haryana Police Recruitment
- For constable posts, 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized education Board/Institution.
- For SI vacancies, graduation or equivalent in any stream from a recognized institution or university.
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|UR /OBC||170 cm||158 cm|
|SC/ST||168 cm||156 cm|
|Category||For Male Only|
|UR||83 to 87 cm (without expansion) with the 04 cm minimum expansion|
|Reserved||81 to 85 cm (without expansion) with the 04 cm minimum expansion|
Application Fee Haryana Police Recruitment
- Aspirants need to pay non-refundable fee towards application.
- Kindly, check the Official website to confirm the category-wise application fee structure.
|Male/Female (Outside Haryana)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Female Applicants of Haryana||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Male of Haryana||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/BC/EWS Female of Haryana||Rs. 13/-||Rs. 18/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||No Fee||No Fee|
Fee Payment Mode: – The online fee payment must be done via Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Haryana Police Recruitment Selection Process
- All the registered candidates will have to undergo a written recruitment test followed by a Physical Test.
- Those who qualify the written exam will be called to participate in the PET, PMT, and Detailed Medical Exam.
- The Physical Exam will include the running, High Jump, Long Jump, and shot put throw.
- Final Merit will be issued on the basis of performance of candidates in all the formats.
Pay Scale for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021
- Constable General Duty– Rs. 21700- Rs. 69100, Level 3, Cell I.
- Sub-Inspector – Pay Scale – Rs. 35400- Rs. 112400, Level 6, Cell
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2021
- Step 1: Log on to hssc.gov.in or www.hprbonline.com.
- Step 2: Look for the latest Notification in the advertisement section related to Constable and SI posts.
- Step 3: Download the Notification and read all the stated details.
- Step 4: Select the intended job profile and start applying by clicking the Apply
- Step 5: Provide your accurate academic, personal, and contact information while filling your application form.
- Step 6: Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport-sized photo and signature.
- Step 7: Complete the registration by paying fee based on your category.
- Step 8: Finally, submit your application and take a hard copy printed to use it in the future.
Important: The rules for police recruitment process are being revised by the Govt. The revised rules, once approved by the government, will be uploaded on the HPRB official Website.
Links to Use
- Download latest Notification for Haryana Constable Vacancies from here.
Commission’s Official Website: https://www.hssc.gov.in/