Himanchal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC), Hamipur has recently published the official recruitment notification for the various posts of Junior Office Assistant, Steno Typist, Inspector, Junior Engineer (JE) and many other posts. Read here all about HPSSC recruitment 2020 for Steno typist, steno, JE, Inspector education qualification, age limit, application fee, application process etc.
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- @hpsssb.hp.gov.in Steno Typist, Steno, JE Vacancy 2020 Latest Details
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Summery
- HPSSC Vacancy 2020 Post Details & Eligibility Criteria
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualification
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
- How to Apply HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates of Himachal Pradesh SSC Recruitment 2020
HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Dear aspirants, today a very wonderful news for all job hunters those who are seeking job to put up their career with Govt Job. Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur has recently issued the official notification of HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for 1661 Steno Typist, Steno, JE and Other Posts notification for this year. All these vacancies are divided to all different posts and categories as per govt norms. These posts are only applicable for the candidates belonging to Himachal Pradesh.
This vacancies is only for those applicants who have passed Intermediate/12th exam and Graduation degree as per requirement for posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode to submit application form. As per information, the online application process will start to apply on 26th September 2020 and last date to apply application form on 25th October 2020. So, the interested or eligible candidates must apply before the last date.
This article offers the overall information about HPSSC Recruitment 2020. The posts name include different positions the details are mentioned in below sections.
So, candidates who is eligible and want to apply for these posts, read full recruitment very carefully to know about Himachal Pradesh SSC Recruitment 2020 jobs and other details such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational qualification, Selection process, How to apply and more important information are given below. And, application form and notification for this vacancy are available on the official website. For more details of HPSSC Recruitment 2020 visit on official website HPSSC recruitment 2020 @ www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
@hpsssb.hp.gov.in Steno Typist, Steno, JE Vacancy 2020 Latest Details
All the candidates have to apply in an online mode to submit application form. Before apply, application need to read the official notification carefully. Candidates need to know the details of Steno Typist, Steno, JE and other posts. A total 1661 vacancies will be filled by the recruitment process. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis written objective type screening test & merit.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply HPSSC Recruitment 2020. The all mandatory details are mention below and important dates too also. The application form start from 26th September 2020 and last date to apply application form is on 25th October 2020. If you clutch this opportunity, then you must read these details about HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Steno Typist, Steno & JE Posts.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Summery
- Name of Authority: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC), Hamirpur
- Notification About: HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- Name of Posts: Steno Typist, Steno, JE & Other Posts
- Total no. Posts: 1661 Posts
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Form Start On: 26th September 2020
- Last Date of Submission Form: 25th October 2020
- Official Website: hpsssb.hp.gov.in
HPSSC Vacancy 2020 Post Details & Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who are interested in applying for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Steno, Steno Typist & JE Posts have to fulfil some expectation asked by the HPSSC. Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Selection process etc, are given below.
Name of Posts
|Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Office Assistant||1160|
|Station Fire Officer||2|
|Asstt. Store Keeper||40|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||3|
|Junior Office Assistant-Trainee||8|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||1|
|Company Commander / Senior Instructor / Store Officer / Centre Commander||3|
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Educational Qualification
- For Junior Office Assistant (IT): Candidates should have passed Intermediate/12th Exam with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm or 30 wpm in English on Computer.
- For Station Fire Officer: Should have B.E. (Fire) Degree from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur or Graduate of the Institution of Fire Engineers (India), New Delhi or applicant should have served as a Sub Fire Officer in a Fire Station run by Govt./Public Undertaking/Municipal Corporation/Municipal Committee for at least 3 years and also having qualified station Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur..
- For Traffic Inspector: Candidates should have passed Intermediate/12th
- For Technician (Boiler): Candidates must have ‘B’ Class Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by Chief Inspector of Boilers.
- For Statistical Assistant: Candidates should completed their B.Com or B.Sc/B.A with Economics/Maths/Statistics as one of the subjects or equivalent.
- For Assistant Store Keeper: Should have Intermediate/ 12th or its equivalent. And, should have One year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University/Institute by the HP State Govt. or Central Govt.
- For Steno Typist: Applicant should have passed 12th
- For Inspector: Candidates should Hotels Graduate with Diploma in Hotel Management. Or Bachelor Degree in Tourism Administration.
- For Junior Engineer: Should have Diploma or Degree from recognized Board/Institution/University, established by law by the State/Central Govt. OR AMIE from Institution of Engineers (India) (only those applicants are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineer (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition upto 31.5.2013.
- For Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic): Should Matric, Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/deemed University/Institute. Post Diploma 2 years work experience in Library.
- For Junior Cameraman: Should complete Matric, should have Diploma in Photography, and at least 2 years experience in motion picture/video photography after acquiring Diploma in Photography.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
The interested candidates age limit should be between 18 – 45 years as on 01/01/2020. The age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. norms.
|General/ EWS/ Ex Serviceman of HP relieved from Defense Services own their own request before completion of normal tenure||Rs. 360/-|
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Serviceman of HP||Rs. 120/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL/ EWS of HP||Rs.120/-|
|Female students, Ex-Serviceman of HP/ Blind/ Visually Impaired of HP||No Fees|
For more fee details visit the official notification.
The eligible candidates will be selected by the performance in the written objective type screening test of two hours duration. It will consists of 170 MCQs of 85 marks. All questions will be of half marks.
How to Apply HPSSC Recruitment 2020
Here, we are sharing following steps to apply HPSSC Vacancy and direct link of HPSSC Recruitment. So, applicants can visit given links and apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020.
- Firstly, go to the official website of HPSSC, @ hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
- Select the Apply online tab for “HPSSC Recruitment 2020”.
- Now, register yourself by creating username and email id, after you will go to the Login Page.
- Now, fill the required details in application form according to instruction, email id, phone number etc.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form as per your category.
- Click on the Submit button to submit your online application.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future reference.
Here we have shared all the necessary details regarding the HPSSC Recruitment 2020. This is the golden chance to grab this opportunity who are willing to for the Govt Jobs. We hope that this will helpful to you and aspirants will easily able to apply HPSSC Recruitment 2020 by the following above given instructions. So, kindly be with us to know more updates and latest information regarding HPSSC Recruitment Jobs 2020 as per official notification, and stay visiting this portal regularly.
Important Dates of Himachal Pradesh SSC Recruitment 2020
Date of Published Notification :- 21st September 2020
Starting Date of Online Application Form :- 26th September 2020
Last Date to Apply Online Application Form :- 25th October 2020
Admit Card – Announce Soon
Date of Written Examination :- Declare Soon