Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 1159 Group C Posts : INCET – TMM Online Form Start Apply from 22nd Feb 2021.
Young Indian Nationals are invited to apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021. Indian Naval Command requires qualified and well-versed candidates for Tradesman Mate Group C Posts for various establishments. This recruitment shall be held for ITI applicants. Application forms can be submitted from 22nd February onwards. The final date to register online for 1159 Tradesman Mate Vacancies is 7th March 2021. Find more information in the following sections and start applying using the details provided here.
- About Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment
- joinindiannavy.gov.in 2021 Registration – Tradesman Mate 1159 Posts
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 1159 Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Selection Method
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021
The Indian Navy is a prestigious organization under Ministry of Defence Government of India. The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the oceans’ surface, efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The organization conducts operations through Ports, Bases, and Training Centers. Indian Navy also conducts regular Indian Navy Recruitment Notifications from time to time. Recently, the authority has issued Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding 1159 Posts.
Desirous applicants must reach the official joinindiannavy.gov.in 2021 Registration page and apply for Tradesman Mate 1159 Posts. The online registration process shall start from 22-02-2021 (Monday) and end on 07-03-2021 (Sunday). Indian Navy aspirants can check the following details related to eligibility criteria selection method.
|Type of Update||Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India|
|Name of Post||Tradesman Mate Group C Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||1159|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Application Start Date||22.02.2021 (Monday)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.03.2021 (Sunday)|
- Western Naval Command, Mumbai: 324 Posts
- Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam: 710 Posts
- Southern Naval Command, Kochi: 125
Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification
Minimum Education: 10th passed from a recognized Board/Institutions and ITI certificate from an SCVT/NCVT approved institution.
The minimum age should be 18 years while the upper age limit is 25 years.
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation as per Central Government Norms|
|(i)||SC / ST||05 Years|
|(iii)||PwBD||UR -10 Years, OBC -13 (10+03) Years, SC/ST15 (10 + 05) Years, etc.|
|(iv)||ESM||UR -03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age as on the closing date. Similarly for OBC -03 (03+03) Years, SC/ST- 08 (03 + 05) Years|
|(v)||Meritorious Sports||UR- 05 Years, OBC- 08 (05+03) Years, SC/ST–10 person (05+05) Years|
|(vi)||Departmental Candidates with 03 years continuous service in Central Government||UR- up to 40 years and SC/ST – 45 (40+05)|
- Applicants will have to pay fee of 205/-.
- Applicants from categories SC/ST/PWD/Ex. Serviceman/PWD and Women Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid via net banking, credit/debit card.
- All the shortlisted applicants will have to participate in the Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test.
- Merit List Issuance.
- Log on to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and select the Join Navy section.
- Select the option “Ways to join”.
- Choose “Civilians”.
- Follow the link highlighting “Tradesman Mate (MM)”.
- Press the button displaying Register.
- Fill all your required details and upload important documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the completely filled form.
- Take a Print out of application form and keep its copy safe for future.
Links to use
Visit here to Apply Online (22-02-2021 onwards).
Click here to Download Indian Navy Tradesman Mate 1159 Notification.