Applications are invited against PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Notification for filling Junior Engineer Posts. Punjab Public Service Commission has issued PPSC Notification for 612 JE Vacancies in water sources departments. Those who are interested in the posts can submit their online application on or before 27th March 2021. The last date for online fee submission is 4th April 2021.
- About PPSC Recruitment 2021
- PPSC JE Civil 612 Vacancy Notification 2021
- Official Website
- PPSC Junior Engineer 612 Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age limit
- Application Fee
- PPSC Junior Engineer Selection Process
- PPSC Recruitment 2021 JE Salary Details
- How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021
- How many junior engineer vacancies offered for PPSC recruitment 2021?
- How to Apply for PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
- What is the minimum qualification required for PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
- What is the selection process of PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
About PPSC Recruitment 2021
The Punjab Public Service Commission is headquartered in Patiala and takes crucial decisions related to recruitment and promotion on behalf of the Punjab government. The state commission has recently issued a public PPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification related to filling Junior Engineer vacancies. The state authority will fill 612 vacant seats for the posts said above. Desirous applicants need to check the details given below and complete their online registration process.
PPSC JE Civil 612 Vacancy Notification 2021
The Punjab Commission released PPSC JE Civil 612 Vacancy Notification 2021 on 6th March 2021 (Saturday) for which the last date to apply online is 27-03-2021 (Saturday). It’s a great opportunity for government jobs seekers as the state government has invited the eligible ones to come forwards to register online. Applications are invited in the online mode only no other means shall be accepted.
|Information Regarding||PPSC JE Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Authority||Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Total Number of Seats||612|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Exam|
|Working Department||Department of Water Sources|
|Job Type||Government (Permanent)|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Application Start Date||06-03-2021|
|Last Date to Apply||27-03-2021|
PPSC Junior Engineer 612 Vacancy Details
|Category Code||Category||No. of Posts||Out of Total posts, posts reserved for women|
|74||Freedom Fighters of Punjab||06||02|
|75||Sports Persons, Punjab||12||06|
|76||Persons with Disability
Hard of Hearing
(One Leg, One Arms)
|77||Scheduled Castes (Others), Punjab||57||23|
|80||SC Sports Persons, Punjab||03||–|
|81||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||58||23|
|82/83||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Ex-
|84||Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs Sports
|85||Backward Classes Punjab||57||23|
|86/87||Backward Classes Ex-
|92||Economically Weaker Section,
- Department of Water Resource, Government of Punjab: 612 Posts
- Punjab Water Resource Management and Development Corporation, Punjab: 27 Posts
- A candidate should have qualified 3-year Diploma in Civil Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from recognized University or Institution.
- Applicant must be familiar with Punjabi language.
- As on 01-01-2021, candidate’s age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 37 years.
- Age Relaxation: As per state government norms.
- 625/- For state domiciled candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH (Divyang) communities.
- 1250/- for Domicile PH (Divyang)
- 2500/- for EWS/ General & Other Applicants.
PPSC Junior Engineer Selection Process
- The commission shall conduct a state-level competitive examination for the shortlisted applicants.
- After a written exam, all the qualifiers shall have to appear in the document verification and medical examination.
PPSC Recruitment 2021 JE Salary Details
The initial pay would be Rs. 35400/- monthly, the minimum pay admissible for the posts shall be as per the notification of Finance department dated 29/10/2020 and as per Notification No. 7/204/2012-4FP1/66, Dated 15/01/2015 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh, and Notification No. 1/62016-4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07/09/2016 Govt. of Punjab, Department of Personnel PP-I Branch Chandigarh, fixed emolument equal to Minimum Pay without any allowance will be paid during the probation period of 3 years.
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official site of PPSC ppsc.gov.in to check the job notification.
- Head to the Advertisement section available at the homepage.
- Download the PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Notification and read it very carefully.
- Then, check the online registration section and follow the link provided for the vacant posts.
- Submit your accurate details and upload your images.
- Pay the requisite fee and finally, submit the application form.
- Generate a hard copy of your application and keep it for future purpose.
Official Website: ppsc.gov.in
How many junior engineer vacancies offered for PPSC recruitment 2021?
There are total 612 posts of Junior engineer offered by PPSC.
How to Apply for PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 from 6th March 2021to 27th April 2021 on PPSC official website i.e. ppsc.gov.in
What is the minimum qualification required for PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
Candidates should passed 3 year diploma of junior engineer in Civil from a state technical education board or from any recognized University or Institution. And also familiar with Punjabi language
What is the selection process of PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
The official authority will select candidates on the basic of written examination, personal interview/ document verification.