PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021:- Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board invites online applications for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 process. The state authority has begun the online application process for 160 Posts of Legal Clerk. Eligible candidates need to check the details listed in the following segments. Those who rightly fulfill the conditions need to submit their application before 10-05-2021 (Monday).
- About Punjab SSSB
- PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021- Latest News
- PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 | @sssb.punjab.gov.in
- PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment Eligibility
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit as on 01.01.2021
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- Salary Scale
- How to Apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021
- How many Legal Clerk vacancies offered for PSSSB Legal Clerk recruitment 2021?
- How to Apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021?
- What is the selection process of PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021?
About Punjab SSSB
The Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab, conducts several recruitment processes on behalf of the state government. The headquarter of the board is located in Mohali and provides various jobs to the deserving candidates within the State Public Service Commission’s jurisdiction, making recruitment to Civil Services and for civil posts. Recently, the state board has issued an official recruitment advertisement about filling 160 vacancies of Legal Clerk in the state’s legal departments. Desirous applicants can check the information about PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 to apply online at @sssb.punjab.gov.in.
PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021- Latest News
It’s a great opportunity for the state residents to apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021. The state subordinate services selection board confirms that 120 Legal Clerk Posts will be filled in various departments of the state. Interested candidates can start applying for Punjab Legal Clerk 160 vacancy Recruitment timely to get considered for the selection process. The last date to apply online for Legal Clerk posts is 10-05-2021.
PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 | @sssb.punjab.gov.in
|PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021
|Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board, Mohali
|Name of Post
|Type of Posts
|No. of Vacancy
|Mode of Application
|Application Submission Start Date
|Last Date to Apply Online
|10.05.2021 (5:00 pm)
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee
|PSSSB Official Website
PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment Eligibility
The candidate must be able to read-write-speak Punjabi language.
As per Punjab Civil Secretariat (State Service Class III) 1st Amendment) Rules, 2020 dated 27/11/2020:-
- A candidate should be a Law Graduate from a recognized university or institution.
- Must qualify a competitive test held by the recruiting authority (PSSSB) and
- Qualifies a test in Punjabi and English typing to be held by the board at 30 wpm or at such speed as may be specified by the Punjab Government from time to time.
- Other conditions are applicable as per the Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994, as amended from time to time.
- Candidate must also possess at least 120 hours course certificate with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or IT in Office Productivity applications or DTP applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed ISO 9001-certified Institution.
A candidate must possess ‘O’ level certificate from the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Age Limit as on 01.01.2021
- The minimum and maximum age limits for General Category candidate are 18 years and 37 years
- The upper age limit for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/BC domiciled in the State of Punjab is 42 years.
- The maximum age limit for state and central government employees is 45 years (with exemption).
- The maximum age limit for PwD candidates residing in Punjab is 47 years with relaxation.
- Up to 3 years age is relaxable for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married female candidates.
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- PwD – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Fee Payment: Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card, UPI, or Bank Challan.
- All the shortlisted applicants shall have to undergo a written exam and a typing (Skill test).
- The details for the written exam (Syllabus, Exam pattern, etc.) shall be intimated to the candidates through appropriate channel in due course of time.
As per the orders Finance Department letter No. 7/87/2020-5FP1/1145 dated 29/10/2020 and letter no. 7/42/2020-5FP1/741-746 dated 17/07/2021, the salary scale would be Rs. 19900 (Level 2).
How to Apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to visit punjab.gov.in to apply online.
- Download the detailed notification for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021.
- Read the job specifications and instructions to apply online for Punjab Clerk (Legal) 160 vacancies.
- Register at the board’s portal using your mobile and email ID.
- Fill in particulars as asked in the application form and enter your educational, personal, and professional details.
- Upload soft copies of your recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Recheck the entries and pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the application form and generate a hard copy fir future references.
- Download Full Notification from here.
- Click here to Apply Online for PSSSB Legal Clerk Posts.
- PSSSB Official Website: sssb.punjab.gov.in
How many Legal Clerk vacancies offered for PSSSB Legal Clerk recruitment 2021?
There are total 160 posts of Legal Clerk offered by PSSSB.
How to Apply for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021 from 12th April 2021 to 10th May 2021 on PSSSB official website i.e. sssb.punjab.gov.in
What is the selection process of PSSSB Legal Clerk Recruitment 2021?
All the shortlisted applicants shall have to undergo a written exam and a typing (Skill test). The details for the written exam (Syllabus, Exam pattern, etc.) shall be intimated to the candidates through appropriate channel in due course of time.