Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 for 1180 Intelligence Assistant and Constable – Head to apply for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021 as the police department has started the online application process. The state police authority issues Punjab Police IA Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Those interested in applying for Punjab Police jobs can check the details mentioned below. The Application submission process starts on 26th July 2021, while the last date to apply is 16th August 2021.
- Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2021
- Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Latest Update
- Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant and Constable Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Vacancy Details:
- Education Qualification
- For Constable (Investigation Cadre) Posts
- Age Limit
- Age Relaxation
- Application Fee
- Mode of Payment
- Selection Process
- Stage -II:
- Pay Scale
- How to Apply for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Important Links:
- Important Dates
- How many Intelligence Assistant and Constable vacancies offered for Punjab Police recruitment 2021?
- How to Apply for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- What is the selection process of PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
Punjab Police Recruitment Notification 2021
Punjab Police has recently released an official recruitment notice regarding filling 1180 vacancies in various establishments across the state. The posts available are for Intelligence Assistant under Intelligence Cadre and Investigation Cadre (Constables). Interested applicants can submit their online application forms for the same after checking the application guidelines thoroughly.
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Latest Update
It is to inform the hopefuls that they can submit their Punjab Police Application Form from 26th July till 16th August 2021. The details pertaining to Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Please read the details carefully before registering online.
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant and Constable Recruitment 2021
|Update Type||Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Punjab Police|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 03 of 2021
|Name of Post||Intelligence Assistants & Constables|
|No. of Seats||1180 Posts|
|Selection Process||Stage I: Computer Based Test (CBT).
Stage II: Document Verification
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Application Submission Start Date||26 July, 2021 at 9 pm onwards|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 August, 2021 at 11:55 pm|
Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Vacancy Details:
- Intelligence Assistants – 818 Posts
Note: 24** Seats Reserved for Sportspersons.
|Category||Number of posts|
|Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab||82|
|Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others from Punjab||82|
|Backward Classes from Punjab||82|
|Ex-Serviceman (General), Punjab||65|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh from Punjab||23|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others from Punjab||22|
|Ex-Serviceman Backward Classes, Punjab||16|
|Wards of Police Personnel||24|
|Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab(EWS)||81|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab||9|
- Constables – 373 Posts
Note: 11** Seats Reserved for Sportspersons.
|Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab||38|
|Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||37|
|Backward Classes, Punjab||38|
|Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab(EWS)||27|
|Ex-Serviceman (General), Punjab||8|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikh, Punjab||7|
|Ex-Serviceman Scheduled Castes Ramdasia & Others, Punjab||7|
|Ex-Serviceman Backward Classes, Punjab||8|
|Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab||37|
|Wards of Police Personnel||4|
For Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence Cadre)
Candidate should have completed
- Graduation from a recognized University /Institution, and must also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology(NIELIT)
Graduation from a recognized University/Institution with Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology.
- Sc/ B.Tech/ BE in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Systems/Computer Networking/ Data Science/Software Engineering/BCAs
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution.
For Constable (Investigation Cadre) Posts
Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent.
Mandatory Qualification for Constable (Investigation Cadre)
- Candidates must have qualified Matriculation (10th) examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or equivalent examination in Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt.
- Provided that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab state, is appointed by direct appointment, shall have to qualify an examination of Punjabi language equivalent to Matriculation/10th Standard or shall have to clear a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of the Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of appointment.
- A candidate must upload the certificates related to educational qualifications and Reservation along with the application form.
- Minimum age as on 1 January, 2021- 21 years
- Maximum age as on 1 January, 2021 – 28 years.
- For SC/BC categories from Punjab, the upper age limit is extended up to 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen from Punjab, shall be allowed to deduct the period of his/her service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three (3) years, she/he shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limit.
- For regular employees serving in the Punjab Government the upper age is relaxable for up to 5 years.
Applicants need to refer to the fee chart as given below.
|Category||Application Fee in Rupees||Examination Fee in Rupees||Total|
|Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM||400||0||400|
|SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||400||150||550|
|Economically Weaker Sections(EWS)||400||150||550|
Mode of Payment
Fee must be paid via online mode only.
The selection process shall be held in 2 (two) stages:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
Fixed monthly emoluments of Rupees 19,900/- (minimum pay admissible) at Level 2 of 7th CPC/Pay Matrix will be paid to the confirmation of appointment.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants need to visit the Official Website first of all, which is, www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- After reaching the homepage Punjab Police website, head to the recruitment tab on the left.
- Follow the online Application link highlighted for IA/Constable posts.
- Register as a new user.
- Enter your email and contact number to receive OTP.
- Login to your account and start filling application form for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021.
- Fill the details very carefully and upload soft copies of your documents in the prescribed format.
- Proceed to pay Application/Examination Fee.
- Verify the payment and recheck the entries before submitting your application form.
- Finally, generate a hard copy of your application form and keep it secure for future use.
Opening Date of Submitting Online Application – 26 July 2021
Closing Date of Online Apply – 16 August 2021
How many Intelligence Assistant and Constable vacancies offered for Punjab Police recruitment 2021?
There are total 1180 posts of Intelligence Assistant and Constable offered by Punjab Police.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Punjab Police Intelligence Assistant Recruitment 2021 from 26th July 2021 to 16th August 2021 on Punjab Police official website i.e. @punjabpolice.gov.in
What is the selection process of PPSC JE Recruitment 2021?
The selection process shall be held in 2 (two) stages