RRC South Western Railway Division Apprentice Recruitment 2020-2021 hubli recruitment notification announced for total 1004 posts. Apply online for South western railway from official website @rrchubli.in. read complete details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, application fee, application process, syllabus, exam pattern, selection process etc.
The South Western Railway Division has notified about RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 under which technical posts will be filled. Desirous candidates need to read this notification and start filling their online application forms. The vacancies to be filled are for the Apprentices role under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on SWR for the current year 2020-2021 against EN.No.01/2020, dtd.10.12.2020. Hopefuls with a valid ITI certification must apply before the closing date of application, January 9, 2021. Find more informative details presented in the following segments of this article.
Dear aspirants, kindly check the detailed advertisement regarding filling more than 1000 vacated positions for the role of Apprentice in Hubballi Division. The positions available are in Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi, Bengaluru Division, Mysuru Division Central Workshop. This recruitment is specific to the South Western Railway. Job hunters are advised to apply under RRB SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
- RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Summary
- RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Breakup
- Eligibility criteria Under RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Age Limit
- RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Application charges
- RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Selection Procedure
- How to Apply for RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Summary
|Notification About||South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21|
|Advertisement to Refer||SWR/RRC/ACT Appr/01/2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 9, 2021|
|Recruitment Authority||South Western Railway Division ,Hubli|
|Work Location||Hubli, Karnataka|
|Education Qualifications||10/10+2, & ITI|
|Mode of Application||Online (www.rrchubli.in)|
RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Breakup
|Carriage Repair Workshop Hubli||217||112||31||16||58|
|Central Workshop Mysuru||43||23||07||01||12|
Eligibility criteria Under RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- A candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants must also have ITI certificate from related trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Age Limit
- Applicants must be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years of age.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years (SC/ST), 3 years (OBC), and 10 years (PWD) is given to applicants from reserved categories.
RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Application charges
- For male applicants from General and OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Female applicants and candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can pay fee via online banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment Selection Procedure
All the shortlisted contestants under RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 will be called for a written/CBT exam, followed by a Skill Test, Documents Verification, and Medical examination.
How to Apply for RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Head to the official website of the recruitment division which is, https://www.rrchubli.in/ and download the officially released notification.
- Go through all the particulars mentioned in the advertisement and start applying for the given posts.
- Click the link highlighting New Registration and register using your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Provide your personal information, identifiable information like Aadhaar Number, PAN Card details, educational details, address, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Review the form details and press the submit button.
- Pay application fee using an applicable payment gateway.
- Submit the final details and print your application form for RRC SWR Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Keep this copy secure for future uses.
Note: In case of any problem while filling the form, aspirants can contact the RRC SWR helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.