Candidates can apply against various jobs specified UPPSC PCS Notification 2021. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for Recruitment various posts in Combined Upper Subordinate Service. Eligible candidates need to Apply Online for UPPSC Pre Online Exam 2021. The final date for online application is 05-03-2021 (Friday).s Find useful details in the following segments and start registering for the 416 vacancies.
- About UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form
- UPPSC PCS Notification 2021-Brief Updates
- UPPSC PCS Vacancies 2021 in Detail
- Eligibility for UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form
- Essential Educational Qualification for UPPSC PCS Exam
- Essential Educational Qualifications for ACF/RFO Exam
- Physical Qualifications for UPPSC Pre Exam
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- How to Pay Fee
- Selection Process
- Pay Scale
- How to Apply Against UPPSC PCS Notification 2021
About UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the official UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 for Upper Subordinate Service Exams. As per official advertisement, there are 416 vacancies to be filled in the administrative departments. The posts to be filled are UP PCS, Assistant Forest Conservator, and Regional Forest Officer. Interested candidates can start applying after checking details like Eligibility Criteria and Educational qualifications. Noteworthy instructions to fill UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form online are available below.
UPPSC PCS Notification 2021-Brief Updates
Aspirants can apply as per instructions mentioned in UPPSC PCS Notification 2021. The applications can be submitted through the official channel authorized by Uttar Pradesh PSC only. The deadline to submit the UP PCS Pre 2021 Online Form is 05th March 2021. The written test for UPPSC Combined State Services 2021 will be held on 16th June 2021.
|UPPSC PCS Notification 2021
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Lucknow
|Name of Posts
|Combined State Services/Upper Subordinate Services/Provincial Civil Service/ Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) / Range Forest Officer (RFO)
|Date of UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 Issuance
|Number of vacancies proposed
|Mode of Application
|Preliminary and Main Exams (Written Type)
|UPPSC PCS Pre 2021 Exam Date
|Uttar Pradesh Territories only
|Last Date to Fill UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form
|Commission’s Official Website
UPPSC PCS Vacancies 2021 in Detail
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (PCS): 400 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services: 16 Posts.
Eligibility for UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form
Essential Educational Qualification for UPPSC PCS Exam
The candidates must have Bachelors/Master’s Degree in relevant streams from a recognised University/Institution or equivalent. Further details are disclosed in the table along with the Post designation.
|Name of Post
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
|Graduation/Post Graduation in Law
|District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/ Associate DIOS and Other administrative posts
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
|Post Graduate/Graduate Degree in Commerce
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)
|Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engineering as one of the main subjects.
|Assistant Labour Commissioner
|Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Arts with Sociology/ Economics as a subject
|District Programme Officer
|Graduation/Post-graduation degree in Sociology or Social Science/Home Science/Social Work.
|Senior Lecturer, DIET
|Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
|District Probation Officer
|PG Degree in Psychology/Sociology/Social Work or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from a recognised Institute of Social Work or equivalent.
|Child Development Project Officer
|Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology/Social Work/Home Science or equivalent qualification.
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
|1). PG Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or equivalent.
2). At least one of the qualifications prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below:
A graduation in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Sciences/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/
PG Degree in Chemistry/Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent.
|PG Degree in Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics /Agricultural Statistics from a recognized university or equivalent.
|Labour Enforcement Officer
|Bachelor’s degree with Economics/Sociology/ Commerce and PG Diploma /PG Degree in Law or Labour Relation or Labor Welfare or Labor Law or Commerce or Sociology or Social work or Social Welfare or Trade Management or Personnel Management.
Essential Educational Qualifications for ACF/RFO Exam
|Assistant Conservator of Forest
|Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the following subjects:
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Engineering from a recognized University.
Preferred Qualification: Candidates who have served in the Territorial Army for at least 2 years, or have obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C. will be preferred.
|Range Forest Officer
|A Graduate degree with at least two of the following subjects:
Horticulture and Environment
A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Engineering
Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University
Preferred Qualifications: Same as for Assistant Conservator of Forest
Physical Qualifications for UPPSC Pre Exam
|D.S.P. & District Commandant Home Guards
|152 CM cm
|District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikash Dal Officer
- Aspirants must be at least 21 years and maximum 40 years of age on July 1, 2021.
- Upper Age Limit for PwD candidates is 55 years.
- Age is relaxable for Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities for up to 5 years.
|Rs. 125/-(Application fFee Rs. 100/- + processing fee Rs. 25/-)
|Rs. 65/-(Examination Fee Rs. 40/- + Processing Fee Rs. 25/-)
|Rs. 25/-(Registration Fee NIL + Processing Fee Rs. 25/-)
|Rs. 65/-(Exam fee Rs. 40/- + Processing fee Rs. 25/-)
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/ Women
|According to the original category
How to Pay Fee
After submitting the UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Application Form, Candidates need to pay the application fee via E-challan generated. This e-challan can be submitted at any of the branches of SBI or PNB only.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
- Main Examination (Descriptive Type, i.e. Written examination)
- Personality Test
- Assistant Conservator – Appointees will be paid Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- as per Level-10 Pay Matrix.
- Range Forest Officer – After selection, hopefuls will be paid Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- along with the GP of -Rs. 4800/- as per Level-8 of the Pay Matrix.
How to Apply Against UPPSC PCS Notification 2021
- Desirous applicants must visit the authorized portal of UPPSC uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Locate the “All Notifications/Advertisements” section and list download UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 in a pdf file format.
- Follow an authenticated link to “Apply Online” and begin filling UPPSC Pre Online Form using “Candidate Registration” button.
- Fill all the required details completely.
- Generate the e-challan copy and pay through the nearest SBI/PNB branch.
- Print your application form after submitting all the details and keep a copy of it for future needs.