CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply online for CCL Apprentice posts of Mechanic, Pump Operator, Switch Board Attendant, Wireman, Surveyor, Lab technician, and others on or before 21 February 2021
Central Coalfields Limited invites eligible candidates to apply for CCL Recruitment 2021 online. The organization has invited applications for 482 Apprentice Vacancy through centralcoalfields.in. The vacancies available are in different trades such as Welder, Mechanic, Wireman, Surveyor, Switch Board Attendant, etc. Those who possess essential qualifications and experience must apply online for CCL 482 Apprentice Vacancies. Read through the following sections to know further details. The final date to submit online applications is 21-02-2021 (Sunday).
- About CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- CCL Apprentice 482 Vacancies 2021 –Quick Update
- CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment- Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria for CCL Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit As on 01-01-2021
- Selection Procedure
- Monthly Stipend
- How to Apply for CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
About CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Central Coalfields Limited is a Mini-Ratna company, Government of India, that deals with coal mining operations. The headquarters of CCL is located in Jharkhand. The organization has 62 operating mines, 7 washeries, 6 repair workshops, and 7 coalfields. The company also has a vast number of workers employed to carry out mining operations in several divisions. With a motive to increase its workforce, the company has issued a CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification. As per the notice, skilled technicians are required to take on several positions in technical trades.
CCL Apprentice 482 Vacancies 2021 –Quick Update
This update is generated in response to CCL Recruitment Notification 2021 issued recently by the recruitment cell of Central Coalfields Limited, Jharkhand. As per official news, the Mini-Ratna company will recruit new candidates for Apprentice posts in various departments. The Final date to register for the selection test is 21st February 2021. Interested candidates are advised to read eligibility and other details for CCL Apprentice 482 Vacancies 2021 below. Check Also – Employment Newspaper This Week PDF
|News Type||CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Details||Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Jharkhand|
|Name of Post||Fresher Apprentice|
|Trades||Mechanic, Pump Operator, Switch Board Attendant, Wireman, Surveyor, Lab technician, and others|
|Working Region||Ranchi, Jharkhand Divisions|
|Application closing date||February 21, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Website to Apply||https://apprenticeshipindia.org/|
CCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment- Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||Total||Apprenticeship Duration (Months)|
|Mechanic (Earthmoving Machinery)||42||24|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||42||15|
|Switch Board Attendant||42||24|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||42||15|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||42||24|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)||42||24|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology)||42||24|
|Multi-Media & Webpage Designer||10||24|
|IT & Electronic System Maintenance||10||24|
|Shot Firer/ Blaster (Mine)||42||24|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||42||24|
Eligibility Criteria for CCL Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The minimum educational qualification required for these vacancies is class 10th while the highest qualification is 12th with PCM.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with higher education.
Age Limit As on 01-01-2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 21 years
Applicants whose age is below 18 years or above than 26 years as on 21-02-2021 will not be considered.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates while 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- All the candidates will have to appear in the selection test.
- The final selection will depend on the marks generated in Merit List.
All the selected Apprentices will be paid Rs. 6000/- as monthly stipend which is as per Indian Government Gazetted Notification.
How to Apply for CCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Desirous applicants can apply at apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Head top the register link on the Homepage and click on Candidate option.
- Start filling your personal, professional, and academic details in the registrations form.
- Enter your Email and Phone number to receive OTP.
- Complete the registration and print your CCL Apprentice Application form.
- Await further updates from recruitment cell.