SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Download Exam Pattern – Get here the latest exam pattern and detailed SBI Clerk prelims exam syllabus. Check and download PDF subject wise syllabus for Reasoning, English, General / Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and computer aptitude.
State Bank of India is recruiting eligible candidates for 5000+ Clerk vacancies for that they have conducting prelims and mains exam. So, the examination authority has also release the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern from the official website. Check Also – SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Admit Card 2021
SBI conduct online test in two phase prelims and mains. Here we are discussing SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus and SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern.
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF – short Details
- Why SBI Clerk Syllabus Important?
- What is the selection process for SBI Clerk 2021?
- SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021 – SBI Clerk Phase 1 Exam Pattern 2021
- Important points of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 [English]
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 [Reasoning]
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 [Numerical Ability]
- Download PDF SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021
- What is the Syllabus of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam?
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF – short Details
Name of the Organization – State Bank of India SBI
Name of the Posts – SBI Clerk OR Junior Associates
Number of Vacancies – 5454 Posts (5000 for Regular and 454 are backlog posts)
Mode of examination – Online
Article category – SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Status – Syllabus Released
Official website – Sbi.co.in
Why SBI Clerk Syllabus Important?
The SBI clerk Syllabus will give you better ideas for preparing for SBI Exam 2021. You can prepare your exam schedule on each syllabus and topics. SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021 is the first stage of SBI Clerk selection process. The preliminary exam is an objective type online test for total 100 marks. This is the first stage of the selection, about 10 times of the total posts the candidates are selected for the next examination.
What is the selection process for SBI Clerk 2021?
The bank will select candidates of SBI clerk OR Junior Associates on their performance in preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Test of Specified opted local language. The bank will conduct SBI preliminary Exam 2021 for candidates who applied successfully the application and select 10 times more candidates of the total posts. The selected candidates are eligible for main exam and then the organization conduct Test of Specified opted local language for document verification and final selection.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
The SBI Clerk 2021 selection process will consider of preliminary and main examination based on online test and Test of Specified opted local language. The SBI Clerk preliminary exam 2021 is tentatively schedule in June/ July 2021. SBI clerk main exam 2021 will tentatively schedule in July / August 2021. Let’s have a look at detailed SBI Clerk preliminary exam pattern and Syllabus 2021.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021 – SBI Clerk Phase 1 Exam Pattern 2021
|Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 Minutes (1 hour)|
Important points of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
- The prelims exam comprises In 3 sections namely English, reasoning ability and quantitative aptitude.
- Each test will have a separate time as maintained in above table
- There will be negative marks (1/4th) for every wrong answer in objective test. It means 1 mark deduct for 4 wrong answer.
- No minimum qualification marks for individual subject as well as for overall are prescribed.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the bank will be shortlisted for next examination which SBI mains exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 [English]
- Reading Comprehension (including Questions on antonym and synonyms)
- Cloze test
- Phrases and Idioms
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling error/ Error Detection
- One word substitution
- Sentence correction
- Error Detection
- Para Jumbles / Sentence Rearrangements
- Irrelevant Statements
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 [Reasoning]
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus 2021 [Numerical Ability]
- Work and Time
- Profit & Loss
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
- Time & Distance
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Sequence & Series
- Number system
- Data Interpretation
- Radio & Proportion, Percentage
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
Download PDF SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2021
click on given link to direct download SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus and Exam pattern in PDF format.
What is the Syllabus of SBI Clerk Prelims Exam?
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam syllabus covers English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning.