TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Vacancies 2019 for 1141 Posts Apply Online @tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has started the process of application for recruitment to the vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon from 18 November 2019. The recruitment is to be done in the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service Department for which interested candidates can apply. Candidates will have to apply through online by visiting the official website. A total of 1141 vacant posts are to be admitted and the last date to apply is 17 December 2019. To apply now, visit @tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancies 2019 Details
Aspirants searching for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam jobs to utilize this TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019. Those interested and eligible candidates should check the TNPSC VAS Vacancies details. All the candidates have to apply online mode in the prescribed format. Before apply, aspirants need to read the official notification carefully. A total 1141 vacancies will be filled by the conducting authority. The all mandatory details are mentioned below. So, kindly download the application form for the relevant post from the given link…
- Conducting Authority: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Notification About: TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019
- Name of Posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695)
- Number of Posts: 1141 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Start Date of Application: 18 Nov 2019 (Available Now)
- Last Date to Submit Application: 17th Dec 2019
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Examination 2019 Notification Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) 2019||1141||55,500 – 1,75,700/- (Level-21)|
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are interested in applying for TNPSC VAS Exam 2019 for the various posts have to fulfill some expectation asked by the authority like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process etc, are given below.
You May Also Like :- Latest Government Jobs 2019-20
- Candidates applying for these posts should have completed B.V.Sc Degree [now known as B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H)].
- Candidates must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent.
- Applicants should have registered as Veterinary Practitioner under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
The interested candidates age limit should be:
- Others: 30 years as on 01.07.2019
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories: No age limit
- Age relaxation is given to the applicants as per government rules.
- Registration Fee – 150/-
- Examination Fee – 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- Payment Mode – Online/Offline
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application – 18 November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 17 December 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online) – 19 December 2019
- Date of Written Exam – 23 February 2020 (Paper I & II)
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Apply Online – Click Here