WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 apply online 165000 posts of primery teacher for 2014 TET qualified candidates WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, application process, selection process.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education releases WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 for this mammoth 16500 posts. Desirous applicants need to check the WBBPE Primary Teacher 16500 Vacancy Notification and start applying for these posts timely. The state board has set 6th January 2021 as the final date of online registration. The online application process has started and will accept applicants via online mode only.
This job opportunity is one of the biggest ones for job hunters as the state board of primary education, Kolkata has issued an official notice regarding Primary Teachers’ posts. According to the educational body, there are 16500 vacant seats for PT positions in state government schools at the primary level.
This recruitment drive is one of the most awaited among aspired teachers. So, you must hurry and start applying using the dedicated link and details required to fill these posts. Don’t forget to check further details in WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 related to salary, age limit and educational qualifications.
WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 16500 Posts on @Wbbpe.org
|Update Type||WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Organization||West Bengal Board of Primary Education, Kolkata|
|Job Title||Primary Teacher/Assistant Teachers|
|Notification Date||23rd December, 2020|
|Work Location||West Bengal Primary Schools and Basic Schools|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Selection Process||Interview & Document Verification|
|Last date to submit applications||6th January 2021|
|Exam and Interview Dates||10-01-2021 to 17-01-2021|
|Official Website||www.wbbpe.org and wbbprimaryeducation.org
Eligibility for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020
There are specific guidelines for aspirants that must be noted duly before applying for these posts in WBBPE Primary Schools. Some of the essential prerequisites for these posts are Age limitation, Educational details, relaxation, pay scale, and applying mode. Kindly be attentive towards these informative points before you begin filling your registration form using the official links mentioned below.
No person shall be appointed by the Council as a teacher unless he is a citizen of India.
Essential Educational Requirements
- Aspirants should have passed the H.S (+2) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Council/University with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (where aggregate is given)/aggregate of the best five (where no aggregate is mentioned).
- Completion of minimum education and training is must as prescribed by National Council for Teacher Education.
- A candidate must have passed TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) 2014 conducted by West Bengal Board of Primary Education under the order of West Bengal government in accordance with the guidelines made by the NCTE.
- Applicants must be able to read, write, and speak the language relating to the medium of schools, they choose to apply.
- Age Relaxation: Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC A/B, Exempted categories, Ex-Services, and PH (Physically Handicapped) categories will be allowed up to 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
The minimum age limit for this job is 18 years while the upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-01-2021.
As per the official notice, the application fee for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020 is Rs. 200/- for General and OBC candidates. The same is Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PH categories.
All the shortlisted applicants will be called for Viva-Voce/Interview and an Aptitude Test at exam venues on and from 10th January to 17th January 2021.
After appointment, the joinees will be paid Rs. 28900/- along with Dearness Allowance and 12% HRA of the basic pay and Miscellaneous Allowance as per recruitment rules.
How to Apply for WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Details are available along with an application link at www.wbbpe.org and wbbprimaryeducation.org.
- Visit any of these addresses and find the recruitment notice.
- Download the detailed notification and read the essential details in it.
- Start applying online and fill your correct educational, contact, and personal information.
- Upload copies of the documents required in the specified format.
- Pay the fee amount via net banking, debit card, or credit card as per your category.
- Submit your Application form and take multiple hard copies of your application form.