In this article we will share UKSEE 2020 exam date: Application Form, Eligibility criteria, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Result, Cut-off and counselling.
Application form for UKSEE 2020 will be available from May 2020 (expected):- UKSEE stands for “Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination”. This entrance exam is a state level exam which is conducted by the body of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The frequency of this entrance is once a year. Every year many students eagerly wait for this entrance exam. By clearing this entrance, the candidates are eligible for getting admission to various Under graduate courses like Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT), also Post-graduate Courses like Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Technology (M. Tech), Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm), Master of Computer Application (MCA), and many more programmes. The admission will be totally based on the secured marks by candidates in entrance exam of UKSEE. So, In this content we will provide you all the necessary details and information about UKSEE 2020 entrance exam , regarding admit card , exam date ,syllabus , result , cut off, etc.
- UKSEE EXAM 2020 Important Dates
- UKSEE 2020 OVERVIEW
- UKSEE 2020 Application Details
- UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
- UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- UKSEE 2020 Educational Qualification
- Eligibility Criteria according to following Courses
- How To Apply for UKSEE 2020 Exam ?
- UKSEE Exam 2020 Syllabus
- UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- How to Download Admit Card?
- UKSEE 2020 Cutoff
UKSEE EXAM 2020 Important Dates
|Last date of Application|
|Course Selection||On same day of counselling (Will be announce Soon)|
( Due to Outbreak of Covid-19, The date will be extended, the updates will be provided further.)
UKSEE 2020 OVERVIEW
UKSEE 2020 Application Details
Before applying for UKSEE 2020 candidates should have to know some important points. So, read given points very carefully…
- Due to COVID-19 Lockdown, The UKSEE 2020 Application form will be released in May 2020
- The UKSEE 2020 Application form will be release in online mode. Candidates can apply online only.
- Interested candidates can check UKSEE application for through official website OR we will give you the direct link of UKSEE 2020 Application in below ‘Important link section’
- Candidates will have to apply UKSEE 2020 application form very carefully and upload the required document as per the prescribed specifications.
- Candidates are advised fill all the details correctly and complete all the things before application closing date.
UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
|General/ OBC candidates||1500/-|
Mode of Payment – candidates can pay the application fee through online mode (Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking)
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be a domicile of Uttarakhand State.
- If candidates have passed out from another state and he/she is a domicile of Uttarakhand, then a domicile certificate will be required during application process.
UKSEE 2020 Educational Qualification
The eligibility criteria for educational qualification are given below according to the courses.
Eligibility Criteria according to following Courses
for Reserved Category
|B. Pharm||Passed 12th with (Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology/Technical Vocational, Biotechnology)||45%||40%|
|BHMCT||Passed 12th with English as compulsory.||45%||40%|
|Passed diploma , B.Sc, Degree with Maths as compulsory subjects.||45%||40%|
|M. Tech||Passed Bachelor’s Degree.||50%||45%|
Passed Bachelor’s Degree.
|MCA||Passed Bachelor’s Degree with Maths as compulsory subjects.||50%||45%|
How To Apply for UKSEE 2020 Exam ?
- The Application form will be available on the official website from 15th April, 2020. Official website – http://www.uksee2020.ac.in
- The mode of application filling will be online. So go to the official site, from the link provided above and fill the form.
- Last date of filling application form will be – announce soon.
- Upload all the necessary documents and passport size photo in the application.
- For each Programmes and courses, separate application will be required.
- After Application Process, receipt as well as Admit card will be sent on your registered mail.
- After clearance of exams, you will be notified for counselling process in which you have to bring required original documents. Choice of course will be on same day.
UKSEE Exam 2020 Syllabus
|Paper 1||PHYSICS: Measurement, Motion in one direction, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, power and energy, Linear momentum and collisions, Rotation of rigid body about axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray, Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics, Modern Physics.
CHEMISTRY: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties of the following, Thermo chemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Preparation and properties of the substance.
MATHEMATICS: Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics.
|Paper 3||BIOLOGY: Zoology, Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of organic evolution, Human Genetics, and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology.
BOTANY: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in angiosperm plants, Fruits, Cell Differentiation of Plant Tissue, Nitrogen, Photosynthesis, Transpiration, Respiration, Growth, and Movement.
|Paper 4||(Aptitude Test for General Awareness): Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge, and English Language.|
|Paper 5||MATHEMATICS: Modern Algebra, Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamic, Statics, Statistics, Logical ability.|
|Paper 6||(Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering): Engineering, Mechanics, Engineering graphics, Base Electrical Engineering, Basic Electronics Engg, Elements of Computer Science, Elementary Biology, Basic Workshop practice and Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths of Diploma standard.|
|Paper 7||(Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy): Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education and Community Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics-II, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical jurisprudence, Drug Store and Business Management, Hospital, and Clinical Pharmacy.|
|Paper 8||(Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduate): Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Complex variables, Probability and Statistics, Fourier Series, Transform Theory.|
|Paper 9||(MCA Direct Second Year): Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas, Computer Science, Accounting, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.|
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
The complete details regard the UKSEE 2020 exam pattern are maintained below:
- UKSEE 2020 New exam Date, will be held in second week of
- UKSEE 2020 Exam Centers: UKSEE exam will be conduct on various examination centers in Uttarakhand State.
- UKSEE 2020 Exam Mode: the UKSEE 2020 exam will be held in both Online and offline mode
- UKSEE 2020 Question Type: all question will have Multiple choice objective type.
- UKSEE 2020 Marking System: 1 number for correct answer and no negative marking
- Exam Language: The UKSEE 2020 exam papers will available in both Hindi and English language.
How to Download Admit Card?
- Visit Official Site : uksee2020.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link section.
- Enter details like – Registration No. & Date of Birth
- Download the Admit card.
UKSEE 2020 Cutoff
The Cut off list will be published only after the result. The examination authority of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will decide the UKSEE Cut off. The Cut off is totally based on marks secured by the candidates in entrance exam. After the result, the cut off of all the groups and programmes will be published. Also cut off marks of different category (SC/ST, General) will be published after result. After that candidates will be eligible for admission and counselling process.